Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

inhale while smoking or no???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreenClerks22, Nov 9, 2012.

1. sweet sig, man

2. It would be a touch sweeter if through was spelled right. ;) :smoke:

3. When I take my first hit alone, I always inhale for as long as I can, cover the bowl, hold for 10 seconds (I know you only need five) and slowly exhale. Repeeeaaaat

4. This is sort of related but when you first started did you guys ever draw the smoke into your mouth, and then inhale from there? When I first started (don't hate por favor lol :() I had a hard time inhaling straight into my lungs, so I'd hit it, hold the smoke in my mouth and then inhale from there. I'm not sure if I was just a weird noob or what haha

5. [​IMG]

6. *facepalm*

7. I can't inhale cigarette smoke, anyone else like that? Weed I can take massive hits and inhale it but with cigarettes fuck it's like I'm inhaling pure and utter destructive death smoke and usually feel sick and get headaches after.

8. And that's why I don't touch cigs, pure bullshit to me. Not sure what people see in it