Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

inhale while smoking or no???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreenClerks22, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Die. Slowly.

2. Try shoving the bud up your ass. It gets me super fucked up since nothing is getting filtered through your liver. Try OP, you'll get way high. Trust me.

3. [quote name='"Hotboxchamp"']Try shoving the bud up your ass. It gets me super fucked up since nothing is getting filtered through your liver. Try OP, you'll get way high. Trust me.[/quote]

Lol. I was in a drug abuse class for college and my teacher told me how tweakers will use their anus to ingest their unmentionables. So hay, it might work.

4. [quote name='"NorCali86"']

Lol. I was in a drug abuse class for college and my teacher told me how tweakers will use their anus to ingest their unmentionables. So hay, it might work.[/quote]

See OP, shove it up your ass. ;)

5. The entire point of smoking is inhaling..when i was a first toker i didnt inhale haha so i smoked like 4 grams and then i realized i was supposed to do more than keep it in my mouth

6. [quote name='"NorCali86"']

Lol. I was in a drug abuse class for college and my teacher told me how tweakers will use their anus to ingest their unmentionables. So hay, it might work.[/quote]

Same thing with my drug abuse class lmao. And also how the new way kids these days are getting drunk is by funneling beer into their ass, or sticking tampons in hard alcohol and putting it in their ass or vagina. So weed should be the exact same, give er a rip OP and keep us updated!

7. well your friend is retarded and giving you misinformation how do you expect to be able to get high without inhaling it? ;)

8. Threads like this are why we can't have nice things... Just kidding but seriously bro?

9. MAYBE he was asking if we inhale while taking a drag, or if we just fill our mouth with smoke THEN inhale?

If I'm using my vaporizer, the vapor goes straight into my lungs--it's like a normal (drawn out) breath. But any time it's smoke, I sort of fill my mouth with the smoke at first, THEN take a deep breath and inhale.

10. Obviously you inhale!

11. Im Confused by the question. Lol. Why would you not inhale? That's just a waste of money and more importantly, marijuana.

12. I think the OP poorly worded his question. I think, while he didn't suggest so in his post, he knows in order to feel the psychodelic effects of marijuana, a smoker must inhale.

He's probably asking how deep the hit should be or something. Idk.

And my answer, if that is the question you're asking, is to hit as hard as you can and don't be so quick to blow out. Inhale deeply and hold. Enjoy it.

13. fuck no

i don't want cancer

14. It's a good thing there's 3 pages of answers, I don't think OP knows by now.

15. go smoke a bowl, j, blunt, something

16. With all due respect, you earned a slap for asking this

17. Geez, he got the banhammer, you don't need to slap him too. :p :smoke: