Inhalants?

Discussion in 'General' started by (AfX), Jul 28, 2006.

1. Anyone tried them?

2. nah, fuck that.

3. Inhalents are bad news, Id stay away. There are much better ways to get fucked up.

EDIT: there is nitrous(laughing gas)

4. I sniffed glue once in college with a friend but after he took in a huge inhale and just sat there staring at me drooling, i decided i was done with those.

5. ive done dust-off with some friends.... fucks u up, SHORT yet good high and very dangerous the end of the night ended up with my friend being carried off in an ambulence... they r not much worth it

6. You'll be lucky to get a quick buzz...I used to do them in like early middle school trying to get high. From my own experience, definatley not worth it. I felt notable negative differences in my brain.

7. nitrous oxide. whippets all the way.... ether i done as well, whippets all the way!

8. Poor mans drug, fuck that. Fucking kids inhaling Glade air fresheners.

:hello:eric:hello:

9. inhalants are retarded, i don't think anything that shoots gas and chemicals in shit straight to your brain would be much fun

10. If you want brain damage......... go for it.

Bad idea, IMO.

11. nitrous is still awesome.

12. I love nitrous. only bad thating that happend was that I was doing a whippit and it didnt go into my ballon so i was like wtf and I took it out from my cracker and it shot it in/around my eye and killed a bunch of the skin around my eye cause it was sooo cold but a couple weeks later I was back to normal it was just liek a sunburn.

13. Whippets and Poppers, that's all.

Not huffing glue or any dumb crap like that.

14. The only inhalent you should be worried about is marijuana smoke.

Though there's also DMT...

As for actual Inhalents, like they said above: Fuck that.

15. ether! i love to huff on some ether. and i also really like nitrous. but those are the only ones i'll do every once in a while.

16. I knew a dude who used to sniff degreasing fluid. He started having seisures all the time!! STAY CLEAR OF ALL THAT STUFF!!

17. I am lucky to be alive. I once last year held down the trigger to a computer duster for like five to six minutes...and I was about to vomit, and near to death I strongly believe.

18. My cousin who was very intteligent, Is now mentally slow because his heart quit beating for 10 minutes from inhalents.

A good buddy of mine died at 14 from inhalents.

Fuck inhalents.

19. a friend of mine used to huff keyboard cleaner. she ended up going to the hospital for it. but she came to my house, and brought it over without my consent and just started huffing it. she freaked out and kept yelling how she couldnt feel her legs. it only lasted a minute but it scared the hell out of me. another friend of mine used to huff gasoline. he said it made him halucinate but told me not to do it, he said you have to be really precise and know what your doing or you could easily kill your self right there. bad stuff man.

20. FUCK INHALENTS!

They are way too dangerous and the high isn't even good. I did duster once and i'll never fuck with that shit again.