Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ingrid from the Cannabis Club

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RiskyBizness, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Ingrid from the Cannabis Club, $70/eighth

Heavy, intense body high. Very relaxing and has a unique flavor similar to OG

Attached Files:

• 1a.jpg
      1a.jpg
      File size:
      488.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2a.jpg
      2a.jpg
      File size:
      212.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3a.jpg
      3a.jpg
      File size:
      616.6 KB
      Views:
  2. You pay SO much $ for an eighth of heads, 75 and now 70?
    I remember Legend getting this for around $250 a zip, and it looked maybe even better.
    I think you should work on going directly through some caregivers man.....

BTW, I'm still laughing about the comment you made about me needing to find other people's pictures.
    Laughable man......Laughable!:laughing:

3. way over priced

4. 70? really? -__-

5. Dank, but i wouldn't even pay that much here in MN.

6. OH SHIT! This is the hater from earlier!

I defended him for paying $75 the other day, and I'd defend him again for paying $70 today. But not when he's an asshole.

Go smoke your Cali weed in your magical exclusive garden of ultra-dank. We will be here.

7. Ouch. Someone's havin' it their way for dinner. :p

jk

8. Seventy an eighth? You got rooked.

9. ??? what asshole?

10. seen better homegrown in norcal than this for way cheaper, also seen better 60$ 1/8ths from local norcal dispensaries. Dont troll the forums if you are going to post pics of over priced shit

11. Nice mids you got bro. You should probably find a new grower to buy from if you're looking to smoke good bud. You pay a ridiculous price for some schwag.

Let me know when you grow up in the marijuana smoking industry. Until then, keep your little kid shit to yourself, bro. :wave:

12. did i miss something? since when cant people post on a public forum. idk why its so hard for everyone to hit the back button rather then taking the time to bother ripping on them? i guess we will never know:confused:

13. The OP was talking shit about how people need to come to Cali and see what "real" dank is in a thread yesterday.
    That's why he's being ripped on I believe.

14. so everyone should stoop to a level of this maturity? not really needed why all the bashing.. everyone has an opinion and can pay whatever they want for THEIR meds..... if you dont like it hate on or go to a different thread simple as that. Op Great looking bud regardless of the price:hello:

15. ^^^
    For someone who made the claims and talked the shit he talked, he needed someone to let him know he was being ignorant.
    If you haven't seen the thread you really don't have a place to talk.(not trying to be rude)
    But I like your overall message man, very peaceful thinking.:hello:

16. that's pretty dank, but so incredibly overpriced... I live in MA and just got some redankulous for $45 an eighth :eek:. Ill try to get my camera working

17. That is a good chunk of cash
    but damn that looks like some
    excellent dank nugs

18. smoke your shit and ill smoke mine k?

19. 70 dollars? you're kidding right?

20. #20 dan k, Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
    id go into your club and tell them to stop giving shit fake names... purple panther and ingrid? seriously?