Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ingesting Rick Simpson's "Hemp Oil"

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by clinton, Sep 11, 2010.

1. So great to hear the extent that you are using this stuff, Clinton! And I like the sound of that "rather large group of scientists testing new methods". Perhaps between you and Genesis, you can launch the cannabis extract movement hard in Oregon and change could come from there. Looks like there are big extract operations happening in California, Colorado, and Oregon now. Things are progressing as well as I could have ever hoped!

2. Subbd. It sucks that this is only available to people who grow or people who are living comfortably.

3. If cannabis were legal - we could grow enough for everyone to get it for pennies.

clinton

4. I wish. Not to be negative but everything is based on money in this country. The pharmaceuticals make way too much money for them to let MJ become legal without a fight, and by fight I mean large donations to the other side.

5. Tis is why I teach patients to become self sufficient. I have a 1700 member group helping each other without money. Honestly!!!!

The only reason that cannabis is so expensive is human greed. Out door grows can be very low cost. Even indoors with lights - it costs me no more than $30 per ounce to grow it. My motives are based upon faith, and this is real medicine.

I also believe in the family of mankind. We are all related. Who who not help out family???

clinton

6. I agree with you very much but its too bad there is not enough people in the world like you. So I am assuming you have been using the hemp oil for quite some time now?

7. Colts, I believe Clinton somewhat recently started using the oil himself, but he's seen it work with others for awhile. He can of course clear that question up when he sees the thread again.

And Clinton, it is so great to hear you say you believe in the family of mankind. That is the perfect ideal to have, and it is the truth. This is what we are fighting for. Not money, not power, not fame. We just want pain to be eliminated from our fellow humans, for people's lives to stop getting destroyed, and for the world to function much, much better. On a selfish level I'm sure we all want to eliminate our own pain with this medicine (I believe 95% of people at least have some kind of problem the oil can help with), as well as buy cannabis legally in stores or grow it. I look forward to that day quite happily...

8. I have been fighting the fight of love a long time now. I only started the Hemp Oil about 6 weeks ago. I make more each week and have gifted 95% of it to those who are very ill. My connections as a community leader gives me access to excess cannabis grown by patients I know. They know me - I am trusted to distribute this excess to those in need.

There are several people at my site who does the same.

Death is not the big thing to me - we all die at some point. I am about quality of life - for myself and for ALL humanity. It is all motivated my compassion. The desire to end suffering and to set those free who are captive of pain and dispare.

We can live joyful lives of freedom - no matter our situation. With God all things are possible.

clinton

9. Those are the ideal sentiments of any human being. Ultimate compassion and the desire to live freely. It is precisely because of that reason that we will win.

10. Great thread.

I've heard a lot about the possibilities of the RS oil, but this thread really brings out some real-world examples. Very exciting, as they point to the oil being highly effective.
    Now, I really want to learn how to, and make some for some ill friends I have.

I have one concern. I am struck with an immunity to edible cannabis, or at least, the psychoactive components.
    I, and others I have met (seemingly 5% or less of people are like this), don't seem to absorb active THC, or any psychoactive cannabinoids. I've tried and tried with oral cannabis, taking 2, 3, 4 times the dosage, early in the morning, but yet nothing happens, ever.

Me and my providers are subscribing to the theory that people like me have a difference in our GI tract or liver that makes the absorption or metabolization not happen correctly.
    Taking high doses, I do feel a very subtle medicating effect, so I must absorb a faint amount of cannabinoids.

I wonder if this immunity would affect the oil we're talking about here. Clearly, its not intended for psychoactive effect, but being immune to that i'm worried I would be immune to the oil as well.
    Is the oil cannabinoid based?

Lastly, I'd like to recommend this documentary, which reveals the science that may explain the strong anti-cancer effect we observe with the oil.
    Its pretty good, and very up to date, published this summer. A lot of the research mentioned comes from Spain and Israel, so naturally, our media ignores it:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/What-if-Cannabis-Cured-Cancer/dp/B003SSBSQQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1286988552&sr=8-1"][​IMG][/ame]

11. clinton, once again...you ARE the man! I used the butter I had already made that wasn't all that great, and mixed all the dregs of what I had together, and made a new batch from some trim leaves and the "dry up to nothing" buds, but this time after using that strainer thing I was telling you about, I went a step further and used my old keif screen and strained everything from the cheese cloth and the cooking pot through that first, and you were right; the butter (as I found out last night) does turn into Rhino Killer.

Hey, Phantom, Sticky, Lebowski, and the rest of the blades! On day 10 of taking filtered cannabutter (about a gram in the morning and again in the evening.

You know, I was thinking about the non-psychoativity issue you're having Lebowskovich, and I may have a solution. (this came from clinton too...oh and Colt? clinton IS for real.) If you make your own butter, make up a batch using coconut oil. The molecules in the coconut oil are easily digestible and the full spectrum of the alkaloids and isomers in our favorite herb "bind" to the nutritional molecules in the CO. It also has the additional benefit of having a very low melt point, which preserves the more "delicate" of the molecules from heat-induced oxidization which though NOT psychoactive per se, they are medicinally important. Now I dunno if that will find a way to have the euphoric elements digest better and pass the blood brain barrier intact or not. Sure hope it does.

Hey Phantom, were you also aware that this whole Internet Security Whatzit that the guvment's tryin' ta pass, has actually been based on a pathetically weak attempt to "secure" the internet, in order to limit access to all the medical breakthroughs and cures using plant and herbs and their extracts? I know that sounds crazier than heck (not to mention "crackpot conspiracy theoristic" and I can't tell you how I know but it is true.) Big Pharma, Bid Med, and Big Insurance lobbyists are desperately trying to control all of the newest medical information and dumping big bucks I think its funny that they are (allegedly) trying to control the internet for security purposes when (a) they already monitor all those crazy weirdoes anyway and (b) the internet was designed from the beggining to be an uncontrollable communications system in the event we were ever overrun by a military force. Now their bit6chin cause it works better than they thought? ROFLMFAOF!!!!

Sticky, figured out a way to so far severely limit that molding problem, but now the weather is turning so cold that there won't be much more growth. But I found this recipe for mildew, and molds thatworks quite efficiently. 2 tablespoons of non-pasturized whole apple cidar vinegar to a gallon of water. Spray in the morning so it will dry during the day (I got a box fan going) trim out anything with mold on it, then re-spray the next day. Really works!

Gotta run, have to go visit a friend in the hospital.

One Love,

Vinny :bolt:

12. Thanks for the coconut oil tip. We were wondering wether supplementing the digestive tract with something might help absorption, but we had few leads.

I'll try it out soon and report how it went.

13. Tamisium n-Butane Extractor using Butane for extraction. n Butane extracts oils from botanicals, organic and inorganic, residues, perfumes, essential oils for homeopathic use,,, table top to high volume extractions. Full recovery of solvent after but

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvdedWvpUiU]YouTube - Tamisium Butane Oil Extractor Basic Series Video 1 Loading with Butane[/ame]

Check out the Hemp Oil maker - it extracts from 2 ounces and recovers all the butane. This is a great concept using simple physics.

First link to the site and the second to videos on youtube.

clinton

14. Adding a small amount of myrrh and cinnamon bark and leaf oil will speed onset of effects for ingestables. I can get the exact ratios if desired, and will post later.

clinton

15. I have given people the dosage I take - they have to be carried out and driven home. This concentrate is potent. I thought I was immune - wrong!!

I wish you could try this.

clinton

16. Yessir...I hope it works too. But don't thank me, that all came from clinton and I did some further research (can't help it, journalist) and everything he told me was absolutely spot on.

I am going to start using the humble skills God gave me, a bit more for the activism in not too long, I hope. I have to get my rights restored and all my ancient stupidity expunged first though, Phantom. My past could be used against me, and since we're fighting an almost unheard of collaborative "lobby" trying to preserve the status quo in American Medicine (almost an oxymoron) I think since I am still vulnerable I should operate on the "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you," theory...lol.

I think so far with the uninformed person, especially those who grew up in the "Reefer Madness Campaign" days, the biggest obstacle is that MMJ oils and concentrates are TOO effective because it sounds like one of those "If-it-sounds-too-good-to-be-true-then-it-ain't," snake-oil claims. The great part is that real truth cannot be suppressed. All through history various peoples, religions and rulers have tried to suppress truth when it threatens their apple carts, and all through history they have failed.

We will triumph!

Vin

"It is better to beg forgiveness than ask permission."

17. I don't have access to cannabis in a way that would allow me to make oil in sufficient quantities so i usually just make a tincture or cannabutter, but the results are so astounding that i thought i'd share them.

I have Myasthenia Gravis and hypothyroidism, and a few weeks ago my MG started getting so bad that i had to take a medical leave from college.

when i first came back home from college i would say i had about 30% of my strength remaining; I could barely lift anything and walking was becoming progessively more difficult. Still, i tried to get along with as much as my normal routine as i could, which for me includes exercise. Now, for exercise all i pretty much do is walk on my treadmill, and at this point in time the most i could do, while still struggling, was 5-10 minutes a day.

Today, after 3 weeks of tincture/butter use, I have already walked for 1 hour and 20 minutes, and i could easily do more.:hello:

18. Well I'm subscribing. If everything that is being said is true, then it really is time to start spreading the word everywhere. I'm thinking it might be time to make some with my next crop.

19. #79 stickey_fingerz, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
    clinton i have first hand experience in making bho(ButaneHempOil) for every 7 grams of bud you run you can expect a 16-25% return in oil so roughly 1.5 g's of oils... and there are 100% pure brands of butane for instance VECTOR. QUINTUPLE refined and mirror tested with zero impurities... i plan on making but there are better ways of purging for instance if you live in a sunny area.. you can sun purge on a mirror, and the butane will burn off without activating any oils. also PLEASE DO THIS outside, butane is highly flammable, i recommend using a pyrex dish, and doing a hot water bath to purge the butane out...

it also seems no matter the type of oil whether, tincture, butter, the hemp oil, etc as long as people INGEST or apply it, instead of inhaling it-it works

20. The problem is that nobody ever thought to do this before Rick Simpson came along. Nobody really thought to eat this stuff in large quantities for a moderately long period of time. After all, cannabis is expensive, and it's just cheaper to smoke a little bit of oil and get really high than eat so much. But that's what you must do if you want to get better.

It appears everything will work out, I am so happy to finally see the city coming together on this. This should be stickied.