Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Capsules Ingesting cannabis oil creates cough

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by pelican59874, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Read a lot about cannabis oils creating a cough as this has happened to me.

For the first time I started taking a 50/50 CBD and THC combo in both oil format and then tried pills. Felt great Solved my Restless Leg Syndrome. Really relaxes me and am 100% happy with it. Thought I was anyway.

Took this daily for about 6 months (once a day, sometimes twice a day) but at same time starting coughing as well. Originally thought the cough was a 2 week thing but it stayed with me for months. Got my doctor involved but didn't tell him I was taking cannabis oil (doc is distantly related to me) and he sent me for all sorts of Upper GI tests, Post Nasal Drip, Acid Reflux but all turned negative.

So I decided to stop ingesting the oil to see if my cough would stop. Wouldn't you know my cough slowly went away. So I stopped for about 3 months. But then tried it again and my cough came back. So now I know it's the oil that is causing it. It's an irritating cough that quickly comes to me when I'm talking and also gets worse after I finish a meal. Sometimes comes halfway through my sentence with no notice and I don't have time to cover my mouth.

My question to you is, other than stopping my cannabis intake, it there any medicines that can take to stop this coughing and raspy voice?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. [​IMG]
    I still got measles lemme fix them first