INFOWARS Nightly News: with Lee Ann McAdoo Friday October 17th-A MUST WATCH

Discussion in 'General' started by Secret Jardin, Oct 18, 2014.

1. #1 Secret Jardin, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    Friday: The Infowars Nightly News. Federal Government Knew Of A 25% Chance Of Ebola Hitting The United States. Plus, Illegals Photographed Wearing Minimal Ebola Prevention Gear.
    http://youtu.be/g7IJpmzyI_A

On The October 17, 2014 Broadcast Of The Infowars Nightly News, Lee Ann McAdoo delves into The fact that The Federal Government knew of a 25% chance of ebola hitting the United States. Obama appoints Ebola Czar with no medical background. Attacks on Rand Paul for "getting it wrong" when he was quoting CDC. Soldiers get 4 hours of Ebola training. Illegals photographed wearing Ebola protective gear in Texas. -

2. she's got a nice rack

Attached Files:

i wonder if she had to slop on alex's knob for that job 

5. Lmao, she won 2nd place in the reporter contest a year or so ago, 1st and 2nd place were jobs as the new anchors

6. You really should edit your OP to add a few comments as to how you feel about the video and/or why anyone should feel a need to watch it; otherwise the consensus leans towards valueless post.

7. #7 Secret Jardin, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    If the first few minutes dont grab someones attention i dont see anything i could say to make anyone want to watch, LeAnn Mcadoos giant hooters should be enough. Lol, went ahead and made some changes to the OP anyway

8. Alex Jones: Professional salesman and fear-mongerer. Formerly known as a legitimate journalist.

9. #9 Secret Jardin, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    You sound like a former listener?

If a man sees fire and yells is that fear mongering?

Ive Been listening for,about 7 yrs, i've looked into him and the operation quite a few times, i never have seen any dishonesty or fraud, i guess its personal opinion, all i know is they are usually rite on target

10. #10 Cawdswallup, Oct 19, 2014
    Okay.

Alex Jones sees fire and yells "the earth is ripping apart and hell is rising. It's going to kill us all! Buy my merchandise."

11. #11 Secret Jardin, Oct 19, 2014
    It basically is, metaphorical, and how do you expect to fund,the operation? They dont get government funding,like george Soros and media matters u dont have to buy anything from,them, all the content geta put out free on YouTube anyway, by them most of the time,