Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

informative speech about medical usage of marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by whtdafckbrian, Mar 8, 2015.

1. #1 whtdafckbrian, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    I know this thread has been created a lot of times but i can't really find enough info to support my argument or whatever it is that i'm trying to make. So I appreciate if you guys can give me some information that would help with my speech :) but to keep it short and simple i'm just informing about 3 things that a person can experience as a patient with the use of marijuana which are: it helps you sleep, eat, and relieve pain. But are those 3 points enough to inform my audience about it? They are some counterarguments that can be made about those so what are your guys' opinions?

2. Send a pm and you email to Storm Crow and ask her to send you her list.  Pretty sure its well over 1000 pages of links to different articles and studies about everything marijuana.  If you dig through those articles, not only will you learn a lot about marijuana but it should give you some very interesting points to talk about in your speech.