Information OVERLOAD!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SugarJones, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Hello all, been smoking 28 years now. But, have never grown a thing except children. Thought I'd do a little research and give it a try. What the hell was I thinking. Can someone direct me to a site, book or dvd that they know for sure is complete, from start to finish. I need a "growing for complete idiots manuel". I also need directions to the easiest, efficient and low cost hydro set-up available. Everything I've seen cost a fortune. I would like to grow 4-6 plants. Any advice you could give would be apprieciated. Thanx

2. if you want big plants look into the bubble buckets thread for an excellent DIY hydro setup. If you want 4-6 small sea of green grown plants, you could probably substitute individual buckets with a big sterlite tub from walmart with 4-6 net cups in the lid. it would work just the same, just using a different container

3. Read anything you can get your hands on that pertains to growing MJ. Even if your growing soil and the book is all about hydro. It will help you understand the plants alot more.

Also, grab some books by Ed Rosenthal and Gorge Cervantes. They are easy to understand and full of usefull info.

Good luck!