Information on Mushrooms?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Florida420bud, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Ey GrassCity,
    This weekend im thinking about trying shrooms. Im planning on getting an eighth at 40, and im not sure of the quality. I had a few questions i was hoping someone could answer.

1. I smoke bud pretty often and know my tolerance, but how many caps/stems should i take assuming their average size?
    2. The LAST thing i want to happen is to have a bad trip or for my experience to not be a good one-besides chilling and listening to music in my room, what should i do to ensure that i have a goood trip?
    3. Anyone that wants to post their first time experiences, go ahead.
    4. Should i smoke a bowl or two when i take them, and when should i smoke?

Thanks alot guys

2. #2 FloridaSem, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    you should be getting a 8th for 30-35 but 40 is not bad shrooms are so awesome the first time i took them i watched the the doors and space oddysey 2001. i hope you have a great time i know i do everytime i take. im planning on taking some for the ultra miami festival and i have two grows going on right now with b+ and orrissa. i wish the best of luck.:smoking:. also i usually smoke a blunt after i take them , its a nice high with some good bud i ate 3.5 for my first time and it helps with nausea.also if your nervous try taking them at home with a friend or if your alone listen to some music or a movie.

3. yea smoke some herb before so you can have a really happy trip and not a bad one.

4. thanks bro, im planning on taking them with a friend who is much more experienced with them. Im planning on taking them at like 9 at night, cuz ive heard that you cant sleep while your on them. and probably watching a good movie with video games and music. should be fun haha. i really just dont wanna have a bad trip haha

5. 1. Take it by weight, try a half eighth for you first time. You can always re dose later!

2. Make sure you are having a good day. Be in a place where you are totally comfortable with no outside distractrions. Chill music helps.

3. From my experiences on shrooms, i would think you would enjoy a nice walk! :p

4. SMOKE BUD: Before, during, before again, during, after, and for the next month to ensure best possible results.

6. thanks bro, ur sig is sooo tight by the way haha. i kind of thought about watching that movie after i took them, it would probably be pretty crazy haha. Do you think two grams would be straight for my first time?

7. imo i think you need to be pumped to take the booms to have a good trip. My first trip was not scary but was very uncomfortable at first but then i came to realize what was going on and that i can enjoy it. I have only ate booms 3 times and everytime ive came to a strong relization about my life. For instance, the last time i tripped i realized that all ive been trying to do is find a home. Its hard for me to describe what that means because i have a home and shit lol idk.

The first time i ate 1.7g and did not trip very strong. The next time i ate one 1g cap and tripped balls. and the third time i ate 2g's and tripped very strongly. I really cant imagine dosing higher because i dont think i could handle it.

8. #8 FloridaSem, Mar 3, 2009
    You can take a xanax to get some sleep. i just dosed 3.5 and im watching the neverending story in german great stuff.:smoking:be safe

9. thx! yeah two grams should be perfect for your first time, enough to trip (somewhat) yet still be able to controll yourself if need be. BTW! watch movies when you are either coming up or coming down. During the peak get outside and go for a walk and just inspect everything you see haha! :wave:

10. when i take 1.5-2grams everything is like slowed down ,especially when you make movements i like waving my hands in front of my face however i dont get visuals but still trip i think your going to have a great time i have been tripping all week and i think thats what got my post count up i love mushrooms man. keep this updated

11. Anyone ever had a HUGE headache the next day after shrooms? I'm talking about a headache that lasts for the entire next day if not longer.. I had a headache like that the last 2 times I took shrooms and it made me want to kill myself it hurt so bad.

12. I havent had headches but my body has felt alittle different, maybe because you dose more than i do. tonight for the first time i took about 3.5, maybe you did something that you dont remember.

13. No, I have never gotten a headache after taking mushrooms. Actually, I did not experience any hangover effects besides some discomfort in my stomach after eating the mushrooms but that went away within an hour. The next day is always a little bit awkward to me though.

14. fuck playing video games and looking at a television screen

eat at least 2gs and go outside!!!

trust me man...mushrooms are meant for the outdoors.....go exploring in the woods or something

if its cold i could understand staying inside, but isnt florida still warm right now?

15. I will eat them again one day, but if I get another damn headache I think that's going to be it for me with mushrooms.

16. QFT, except for point #1. Hes right about the half eight, but DO NOT redose. Your trip isnt gonna be more intense, just longer...and trust me, at the end of your trip, you will kinda want it to stop so dont expand your trip ^^

edit: ENJOY MUSH BRO !!

17. usually florida is warrrmmm haha, but tommorrow its expected to be in the mid 40's. im not sure about the weekend though. and i think taking a walk is a good idea haha. it would be crazy just to look at all the things that you normally pass by without a glance. My mom used to trip somewhat often and is cool with me smoking, and she recommened i tried it atleast once, as long as i was in a safe relaxing environment. she told me when she tripped she had life realizations, like BananaBlunt.
    I hope i dont get a headache the next day, as i get migrains really often and they suck. I think if i have a fun trip the headache will be worth it though haha.

Any suggestions on the best way to take them? and also once i get the shrooms im gonna post pictures in this thread. If anyone could tell me the quality of them id prolly be able to get a more accurate dosage for when i trip. Thanks alot guys

18. honestly dude, I dont really like those ghetto's techniques to eat mush (pizza, yogourt, etc.). Just eat them straight up and drink orange juice after, for the aftertaste. You'll see, its not THAT BAD actually.

19. #19 barfdog17, Mar 3, 2009
    i got a headache after dropping 3.5 of golden teachers, but that's only because I somehow fell over in the bathroom and banged my head on the door apparently :confused: nearly had a bad trip after that but all was well, still not nearly as bad or stupid as actions from drinking

good times, the walls looked like itunes visualizations

20. All at once. Literally line up all the caps and stems and shove them all into your mouth (hold your jokes please). Just to get it over with. They can taste fucking horrible. Also, as far as I know, stay away from liberty caps. Google a picture of them. If you've seen them before you will remember them. I haven't personally tried them, but they are from what I've heard the weakest mush out there. cubensis (cube's) or cyanesis (cy's) are the way to go, although there are even more varieties of those two strains. But like the dude said, you get what you take at first with shrooms. If you take only a dub's worth at first, then that's all you'll get for the entire trip, you have to wait at least a week to try again, then your stuck with only 2.0g again. Do what you want, but I ate an eighth my first time it was awesome. "I'm Dr Rockso, the rock n roll clown!!!", laughing my ass off. Then we changed the channel and it was the spanish QVC. Too much. Go outside and smoke a newport, and the grass looked like an 8-bit old school nintendo game. As far as bad trips, if you're with someone you can be talked out of it. Don't worry about it though just think positive and you'll be fine. And the day after, there is very mild but hard to explain feeling. The day after I tripped for the first time I then drove 500+ miles so it isn't that bad. Hope this helps and have fun.