Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Information of "Alaskan Thunderfuck"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sctie, Dec 28, 2010.

1. I just smoked this weed today called "Alaskan Thunderfuck" and it's pretty good. I'm thinking about buying some, can anyone give me some info on the strain?

Happy smoking:hello:

2. From what I've heard, it is some really dank shit. I was offered either this or African Kush, but I took the African Kush, like a fucking idiot. :(

And from where I'm from, it's really rare to find, so be grateful that you can buy it, because I passed up on the opportunity and now I doubt I'll ever be able to get it again. Fuck.

3. It was originally coined as Matanuska Tundra, which somehow came to be Alaskan ThunderFuck.... its native to alaska, meaning it isnt bred into, it was around naturally.

4. Wow I'm stoked, thanks a lot guys!

5. I saw that, beat me to it :smoke:

6. i taught this strain didnt exist no more? i heard it went extinct

7. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTAQtzfE2tA&feature=related[/ame]

8. Nope haha, its most certainly not extinct

9. I had sex with a ghost when I had ATF, back when I was a lightweight. You should put some pics up.

10. hi,i`m new here and register just now.last summer growing onyx and ews,both was ok.next summer outdoor go ews,onyx,thyphoon and northern sun(abaut 5years people have growing that outdoor in finland and now i get first seeds) but i looking some interesting and really good strains to outdoor and what i have read comment`s abaut alaskan thunderfuck that more i want that.can somebody say is that really or just legend and if that is really,where i can found original seeds?
    and i live in Finland.

11. /\/\ Good luck finding legit seeds.