Information needed

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Undergroundgrow, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Can someone please tell me where I can find the information about Top Dressing, mulching, I'M, and foliar feeding, like with what to use and how often. And which type of worm I should use in my pots.

2. You can find all sorts of good info using the search function, but there are definitely a lot of talks about this stuff in the sticky threads, just gotta search through.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah I have the first part of the information from @Mountain organics, but I can't seem to find the rest.

4. Yeah I would search through the Easy Organic Soil Mix for Beginners and the No-Till Gardening threads, pretty sure I've seen a plethora of info about this stuff in those threads, just scattered about... I know there are a ton of pages but if ya dig deep enough you can find some good stuff. I don't really have the info off-hand to help, sorry. I'm still new to organic soil stuff so I feel your pain of searching and rummaging through pages and pages of info haha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks for your help, you guys are great, now off to reading I'm trying to be prepared for new years eve, dropping my beans when the ball drops.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you so much, it's like I've found the organic grow bible, and everything is right in our example place. Your the best!

• Like Like x 3