1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

info the gov doesnt want u to know about

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by dayday429, Jan 19, 2003.

?

DO YOU THINIK IAM RIGHT OR HAVE A POINT OR AM I JUST TOO STONED

1. YES,I THINK UR RIGHT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. YES,I THINK U GOT A POINT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NO,I THINK UR JUST TOO STONED

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. NO,UVE SMOKED UR SELF RETARTED

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hey guys this is very important and has lots of secrets to it ,ok i was thinking about htis with a mate why does the government want mj to be illegal i mean why did god put it on this planet for,why is cigarettes legal when it takes many peoples lives away each day each minute even as we speak someone is dying from it,BECAUSE LADYS AND GENTLEMEN I FIGURED IT OUT THEY WANT PEOPLE TO DIE NOT LIVE WHO KNOWS MJ PROBABLY SAVES LIFE AND CAN KEEP POPULATIONS GROWING RAPIDLY,U THINK ABOUT IT WHY DID THE EARTHS POPULATION GROW VERY VERY VERY RAPIDLY DURING THE 1960'S,70'S,80'S,90'S,EVEN NOW U KNOW WHY?BECAUSE DURING THIS TIME WE DISCOVERED MJ U KNOW THE HIPPIES AND ALL THAT DURING THE 60'S,70'S WE DISCOVERED THE EFFECTS OF IT AND IT WAS COOL TO SMOKE MJ SO EVERYBODY HAD TO TRI IT IM RIGHT ISNT IT ,SO THE GOV RELIAZED THAT THE POPULATION WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL SO THEY MADE SOME STUDIES AND RELIZED THAT IT WAS MJ ,THAT WAY THERE WOULD BE NO MORE SPACE TO LIVE IN UR OWN COUNTRY SO WE WILL HAVE TO INVADE OTHER COUNTRIES FOR GODS SAEK LOOK AT CHINAS POPULATION IT ABOUT 1.5 BILLION PEOPLE AND INDIA IF THEY KEEP GROWING THEY MIGHT ONE DAY HAVE TO INVADE OTHER COUNTRIES,I MEAN EVEN AMERICA THE COUNTRY THAT PROMOTED MJ LOOK AT UR POPULATION IT IS GROWING FAST TOO UR POPULATION NOW IS LIKE 300 MILLION BUT AMERICA IS BIG THEY DONT NEED TO INVADE ATLEAST FOR NOW,MY COUNTRY AUSTRALIA ONLY HAS 17 MILLION PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HIPPIES WONT HERE AND IT WASNT AS COOL TO SMOKE HERE AS IT WAS IN THE US ,AND LOOK U CAN STILL SEE HIPPIES NOW STILL ALIVE AND KICKING U PROBABLY THINK IM WEIRD BUT IM JUST CONCERNED WHY THE GOV HATES WEED SO MUCH ANYWAYZ PEOPLE THE ANSWER IS RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSE JUST THINK ABOUT IT GOOD VERY GOOD

PEACE EVERYONE STAY COOL GOD BLESS AMERICA FOR PROMTING WEED LOL

2. i think you're just a bit stoned... not to be an ass or anything, but hard drug use also exploded during the 60's and even more so into the 70's... and tobacco was around for centuries, killing nearly as many people as it does today... i don't think weed is illegal for population control. it's illegal because the government makes too much profit from it, and they're too dumb to realize that it being legal would still make them a lot of profit, and it would help the economy tremendously.

3. Hear hear, Cottons!

4. hahahahaha...china's overpopulated because people smoke weed? thats the best thing i've ever heard

5. Cottons has my vote!

6. hey guys im not a fuckin siencetist im just a worried 17 year old .;lol.........meeeoooowwww

men i think so deeply when im stoned,shit i cant remember writing that shit ,i think i do a bit ,hey but u know what i learnt chinese people smoke tooo much reefer thats why there eyes are so close to each other lol..

critter thanks for sticking up for me men those americans make me feel like an uneducated hamster lol jk americans are kool im going there soon to visit my mum ......

thanx for ur replys people i love u all .......not litrillay......just ummm like u

congrats bud head on ur 3000th post,men now thats alot of posts

7. i wasn't picking on him... lol... just thought he had a bit much to smoke that day, lol.

no hard feelings dayday :D

Grasscity Deals Near You