Info on pre-employment drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by jjsliderr, Oct 1, 2015.

1. i have a pre-employment urine test tomorrow 19 5'8 190lbs, i drink lots of water every day and exercise about 30 minutes. i havent smoked since the 14th (about 19 days ago) except for one like half hit of scraps around the 17th or 18 i think, so its been at least 2 weeks. before that i smoked about 1-2 grams a week for 4 months. opinions if im likely to clear? i dont know how a thread like this will be received since im new here, or if this is even the right place to be posting this, but any input would be awesome

2. There's not much telling really, You could buy a drug test yourself before hand to make sure you are good, but if you're taking a lab test those detect even less than purchasable ones I believe. You're better off buying some synthetic urine for your test man.

3. Ah. Well I don't really have money to buy synthetic urine but I'll check out the home drug test. Hopefully that checks out good. And if you don't mind me asking what all can the do if I do test positive? Nothing more than just denying the job right? If you know.

4. I failed a pre-employment once, and I believe labcorps called me to ask if I had a doctors rec. Obviously not because I'm in Texas. Worse thing that happens is you are denied. Some companies don't let you re-apply until after 6-12 months. No big deal unless it's your dream job.

5. #5 jjsliderr, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2015
    Okay cool it's just a drugstore down the street, the first place that called back so it's no biggie. Thanks for answering man.

6. Drink a shit ton of water before you go and try to exercise and sweat as much as you can. I drank like a whole gallon of water before I took mine and passed only 4 days after smoking. No guarantee it will work of course but it did work for me.

7. Hey man thanks for the advice, I actually had the screening yesterday and did the same thing, drank a shitload of water, just got a call about 20 minutes ago that i cleared so that's pretty hype. I was about to straight piss myself in the waiting room tho lol.

8. Hell yeah man cheers on passing! Time to toke the fuck up now [​IMG]

9. Thanks man! I'm definitely gonna be flying high tonight

10. I've been in a similair situation, you seem fairly lean so you should be okay. Just go to a bong shop and order some home test kits, I used to grab two just to be sure and grab the ones that test the smallest amounts of thc they are slightly more expensive but worth the peace of mind.