Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

info on northern lights

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by XJuniorStonerX, Dec 3, 2010.

1. my dealer says he's getting a shipment of norther lights in a week or 2. ie never smoked northern lights but have heard good things about it. like is it sativa or indica and what does the high feel like

2. Don't trust him. Next to impossible to tell the difference between strains when buying. Just don't pay extra, not telling you not to buy it, but don't be stupid. If it's good weed, it's good weed, nothing else.

3. It's really not that hard to tell strains... I've seen identical nuggets five or six times in my area throughout the years. If the word is passed down the pipeline correctly there is a low susceptibility for error, at least from my experience. Northern lights is some dank nug. It's a very popular strain that has won the cannabis cup a few times, pungent aroma, great indica stoned high. I can't remember taste specifically or aroma specifically as the last time I saw it was 4 years ago.

4. Northern Lights is an old enough strain that there's realistically probably 20+ really good strains that may or may not be related to the original all called Northern Lights, not to mention there's numerous variants of Northern Lights from different seed banks as it is.

But, you should be looking for dense, compact nugs, and it's a popular grow for how short and stubby they are. I grew a couple and they were very manageable.