Info on BC glass?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by MilkyIlladelph, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Does anyone know where I can find pretty much anything about bc glass? It seems there is very very little.

2. https://www.facebook.com/pages/2011bc/218626481498139

Thats the best I got. Didn't look around much, but there may be some info somewhere in there, and if not you can always send them an email or something....??
    I was a bit surprised I had to go to FB to get info on them.

3. It's all by one guy, Brian Carignan. His shit is top notch, up there at the top top with SG and Toro.

He sells to shops around the country and A L T, never seen his stuff on any other site online. Just wait around like the rest of us for more of his work to pop up on there

4. #4 flammzrant, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2011
    What he said, I don't think there's a whole lot to know.
    I think they're sold on Kultureva too though

5. They hold a contract as the sole internet distributor, as does SG, I think Toro and a few other artists.

BC is excellent if it is not perfect he tosses it. If there is something you want contact him on facebook and he will make it. Several people on this site have done this to get one of his ash catchers.

6. Actually he told myself not to broadcast that anymore Mysteryman ^^ Too in demand now, hehe. Glad I got one before the horde... I've seen wall posts on his and the 2011bc company page asking for one

7. Anyone know if he is a cool guy?... Not to be weird I just like supporting legit down to earth people

8. He's definitely a cool dude.

9. Absolutely! Add him on Facebook. He's extremely nice and doesn't mind chatting with us consumers :)