Info for a noob

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by georgiapeach, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Okay, here's the deal me and all my friends smoke virtually everyday, I mean we sell and buy weed all the time. Butttt none of us have really grown it before, a few of my friends have but nothing really big and me and my friend steve wanna start but know absolutly nothing.

This is what I need to know, how many seeds I should get, I'll be growing it outdoors and I'm going to buy soil and build a garden like thing. How much soil will I need, how far in the gound do I plant them, how much sunlight will they need, how much water. ect.

any help would be very appriciated

2. That is way too many questions for one post - read the Grow Guides for all those answers.

3. well are you using bagseed?If you are just plant'em your not gonna modify the sunlights cycle lol, but giv'em as much as you can give them, and read up.

4. plant them bout 3 /4 of an inch deep pleanty of mornin sunlight and water n theyl start growin bla bla look at a grow guid