infinity

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by rsorola1, Apr 25, 2010.

1. #1 rsorola1, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
    Recently i smoked some dro that made me high for days. It got me in these phases where i would think about one thing and go off into this other dimension of thought. what do other people think about when they are high? what is exactly going on throughout their mind? fear? pain? happiness? paranoia?
    when i'm high i feel like the same things go on, just so much slower. I discovered that i would go through every single feeling i've ever felt and finally i would commit to one. this happens each second. but each second would have the same thing into infinity! and somewhere in there I started thinking that we will experience every single emotion, situation, personality, and life! we will be everyone one day. we will make every decision we never made. we will be with everyone we wanted to be with and everyone we didnt want to be with. we will watch that show, say what we didnt say,pursue that career, step on that ant...it will happen. its inevitable. it has to be because theres nothing else. its infinity and we live in it. idk dude. anyone ever thought some shit like that? that was some good dro. haha

2. infinite energy fill my body hard to take
    gonna try more hash tomorrow , maybe then

i fell all energy is connected

3. hell yea dude

4. I had that recently, I freaked out though, lol, so I went to bed and fell asleep.

5. +Rep for mentioning Terry Pratchett

MY, MY, SOMEONE'S BEEN A BIT CARELESS, HAVEN'T WE?

6. lol i enjoyed that one

7. Wtf dude! This shit is tight!

8. Every time I burn solo