Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Infiniti G35 Stash Spots

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DocMcStuffins, Sep 24, 2014.

1. there is a possibility that i will be needing to transport 2lbs of weed in my 2006 infiniti g35 coupe. do any of you have experience with hiding in this car or in any coupe or just any tips on stashing this amount of weed in a car? any help is appreciated. 

2. Toss it in the trunk.

3. #3 Old School Smoker, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    Put it in the trunk. make double damn sure your lisence is valid, your insurance is valid, registration is good, all your lights and signals work, mirrors in good condition etc. Then make triple damn sure that you OBEY ALL DRIVING LAWS! Do not even give a cop a slight fraction of a chance to even begin to think about pulling you over for anything. Good luck. PS avoid Kansas and Texas and Florida.

4. I live in Texas man. Thanks for the wish of good luck. Its much needed

5. Oh you are damn straight it's needed. I'll even pray for you.

6. I'm not a religious man but thank you. First time carrying this much weight. A little nerve racking. No other advice on how to act if pulled over or just how to make it a little safer?

7. #7 Old School Smoker, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    If you do get pulled over, they will do a background check on you for priors. Make sure that you have a clean record and your taxes show that you donate to the local baptist church or the state police auxillary fund.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKtFIgmoqoI&list=PLhDo3MFgDSSg9nYG7HFjNRFiNuwtzJaYJ

8. Well I got an MIP and a paraphernalia charge a while back but I'll start putting donations in

9. Can I have your car?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Sure just give me your address and I'll ship it to you

11. Id say put it in the trunk but still hide it under the interior of your trunk, air tight

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. a paraphenalia charge on your record is good reason for texas state trooper to arrest you.

13. Read up on how cop dogs smell and thatll give you an idea of how to hide it. They have duffel bags that claim to be smellproof for sale online. Idk if it works. Try to not look like a young punk if you are, I get searched everytime I get pulled over for that reason

14. Throw the 2lbs where the spare tire goes. Also cops can't pull you over for no reason, they need a reason... Broken taillight windshield, speeding. Also don't stick around a gas station because cops and the drug dogs can smell your ride when parked, also are your bags vacuum sealed and look like pillow cases?

15. They're vacuum sealed. Big bags black on one side clear on the other

16. nice, my old dude man was getting from Texas and they were little vacuum sealed bags, but the vacuum seal only enough to squeeze the out side of the buds but didn't crush it, it was grade A+ lol cured in the bags

17. Damn. Introduce me?

18. lol it was my dudes hookup, I have no clue who it was, all I know is they weren't anyone to fuck with...

19. I've driven from LA to Houston and back half a dozen times or so. I was pulled over on I-10 somewhere between Houston and El Paso three of those times. I also had a TX driver's license, with an MIP and possession of paraphernalia on my record. I was never searched, but tread lightly! Depending on where you are, there's multiple agencies that can pull you over: county sheriffs, municipal cops, highway patrol, border patrol, etc. In West Texas, there are also inspection stations where all traffic must stop. You never know when they're going to be open. They normally wave you through but if you stick out, they'll question you about your reason for travel, etc.

Bottom line- as mentioned above, don't be stupid.

Typical woman.