Infinite loop of same life time?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by didier12, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Nah, I can't fathom how a parallel universe would exist from one particle of outwardly-spewed energy; not to say it can't happen.

I would imagine some far off galaxy googles of light years away could have reached a similar creation of our solar system, begetting life and evolution. Evolution is really just change, so why not? It can be used in many different ways, most people just think of animals evolving when they think of evolution.. but it started from the smallest atoms.

2. I feel as if there is like millions of parallel universes and every time we make a choice or do something in one of the parallel universes we do the second choice or something so eventually there will be millions of universes were you end up completely different like every possible outcome of your life

idk its just something i think sometimes

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8mJr4c66bs]Douglas Adams: The Sentient Puddle - YouTube[/ame]

4. There is no perfect equation for gravity? What? Gravity has to do with mass and distance, nothing else. It is an observed relationship.

5. Are you Eckhart Tolle? :)

6. Haha I think the exact same thing about him too lol

7. we could cleave. the cleavage would be infinite, but reason will only take us so far until we learn to transcend our current ability to reason. when we get there, we only have a higher mountain to climb. if we leave it as it is and appreciate the fact that it is there, then it becomes undifferentiated.

8. Do you remember all the exact lives before this one? :hippie:

9. i'd say i exactly remember the approximate lives before this one.

no i wouldn't, i'm just an asshole.

10. Even loop must begin and end with something so if universe is infinite we cant be in loop.Time surely doesnt exist and there is no begin and ending of universe if u zoom out universe there isnt ending same thing if u zoom in cells and micro things there is no ending!

11. couldn't discern you're writing im sorry i can't provide any insight to this thread but the idea sounds interesting