Infected Mushroom ??

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by VaporToker112, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Hey guys . I'm going to infected mushroom tomorrow night ! I'm so excited .
    I usually go to a lot of shows , I guess you could call them raves . But I heard that infected mushroom is more of a jam band ??
    So I really don't know what to expect .
    I'm going with a group of friends who are telling me the same thing and they don't know what to expect . When I usually go to shows , me and my girlfriends dress up . Haha , we wear fishnets , underwear , & a strapless bra usually . Should we not do this ? Is this a different type of scene from a dub/techno show ?

And I have a question concerning molly . I've rolled face a couple of times . But the MDMA was not white . It was an off whiteish color . Is that normal ? Or bad ? And how much should I pay a pop ? I don't want to get ripped off . :)
    HELPPP !

2. You're going to a concert, not a rave. But call it what you want lol. You could consider them a psychedelic electronic jam band when they do live sets, but you're probably seeing a dj set tonight. They have sick ass visuals

Molly is usually white or a brownish color. Ecstacy can be pretty much any color. You should pay about $75-100/g for molly and no more than $15 per hit of x. We might get an infraction for mentioning molly, but FUCK IT!! lol

3. i saw them 2 years ago at Nocturnal, one of the best nights of my life:D
    they put on one hell of a performance. especially after you've eaten a few chocolates that contain unmentionable substances :hippie:

this will kinda give you an idea of what to expect
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1w59PZ3jfA]Infected Mushroom Live @ Nocturnal Texas 2011 Opening - YouTube[/ame]