Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Induction, induction. That's my funkshun

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by McBain, Jan 10, 2013.

1. I've been wanting to start edibles but was in a situation with me SO hates the smell. Kitchen was off limits. I had a couple of friends cross town but that was a hassle. So I see the induction cooking commercial and a light goes off. So I get an induction cooktop and small convection oven for the tool shed.

Magnetic induction waves heat the ferrous cookware. Kinda the way transformers hum and create heat. This is a highly controllable source. A temperature is selected and the frying pan quickly heats to 140, 170, 210, 240, or 270F. So I've been using the 240F setting. The oil can steep while I watch tube; my constant attention is not needed as nothing gets fried.

2. That is a good idea.
    Nice!