indoors ???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by staleykevin@hot, Sep 13, 2005.

1. hey i do not know much about ses,, i was wondering could i grow it inside,, ??? i got some crazyy ses the other day it fucked me up and it had seeds in it i took the seeds and put them into the fridge,, can they be grown insidei have a space of 8 feet tall by 3 feet deep by 5 feet wide i m planning on growing one or two

2. of course you can grow in doors but you need the proper equipment..i.e lights ect

3. Just search the forum for "indoor growing" (or google "indoor marijuana growing"). Plenty of documentation out there, lots of options as far as lighting, etc goes.

BTW, you don't need to put your seeds in the freezer. They'll be fine wherever as long as they don't get wet.

4. ses is the shit if you grow it and smoke it yo will be a happy man;) it feels so good smoking your own babies

5. thank u man ses is the SHIT<< i get so chillin off of it ,, can i grow it on floros for veg?? i have 2 cf and one 60 cm long floro bright as helllllll,,, and will ses grow on hps for budding and veg after 2 weeks of floro,, i am planning on getting like a 250 watt hps and a reflector and shit,, would that suit two plants in a box which is 4 feet tall 4 feet wide and 3 feet deep??... i am lanning on getting 2 cpu fans n top through a vent in the box ,, and proper air vents in the bottom plus i want to put an oscilating fan in the box,, or should i get 2 150 hps lights