Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indoors or Outdoors?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blackbur, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Do you get more stoned smoking/vaping outside or inside? and no im not talking about hotboxing bathrooms.

just the whole mental state of being in a forrest getting high or being in your home and getting high.. I've noticed a difference over the years. what are your thoughts and opinions.:)

2. I'd rather get high out in nature than indoors anyday.

3. When it's nice out that is.

4. haha its a love hate relationship..smoking blunts when its snowing. :)

5. I enjoy both. I definitely like just chilling in my apartment on the couch or with my roommates with good tunes playing but also being out with nature is obviously just as fun. However I find that when outside the weather is a huge factor in the level of fun. If it's snowing then fun level will be fairly low as opposed to a cool breeze with blue sky. Or in 100+ temps depending on what you prefer.

6. i love just toking on the couch & relaxing. but there is something about smoking a bowel while im fishing just relaxes da fuck out of me

7. The best is to sit on a porch with windows or in a garage with the door open.. thats the best one lol. I like outdoors a little more because of the fresh air. Indoors is okay too.

8. nothing like a little nature

9. chyeah, i enjoy smokin jays while i walk my huskay lol.

10. My enjoyment of smoking outside depends on two factors...tempature...and wind. If its windy I dont like it, and if its too hot or too cold I dont like it. But a nice spring day with the perfect tempature I love it. I sometimes smoke on my balcony because of it.

11. I love smoking outdoors, just hate the fuckin' wind!

12. i only smoke blunts, and i don't like smokey rooms regardless of what it is, so outdoors is usually the way for me. done my fair share of smoggin, just don't care for it anymore.

13. did two bowls in my vap brothers..then i had to walk my pit whos wild as shit for no damn reason(had to pee really badly) lol..well i was fucked up and for like 10 minutes some lady was yelling at me i finally turned around and she asked for directions i was like shitttt where do i live and how can i get out of this..sike i gave her directions but everything was just in slowmo..pretty sure she knew i was :smoke:

14. i like to switch it up. do both. but weathers a factor to i like going out in the sun to smoke and also i like being inside when its raining and smoking. Both have their ups and downs

15. toking in the rain is no fun..unless you have one of those dome umbrellas :D

16. I mainly smoke indoors, but much prefer outdoors, theres just something about the smell of cannabis smoke outdoors in the fresh air that hits me with a wave of emotion and memories. OUTDOOR all the way!

17. outside. outside!!!

18. Switching it up keeps my highs intense hah, different location and different strains are all you need to help avoid tolerance somewhat ha

19. Biking home after end-of-school seshes with the pipe/bong or just joints and blunts, they are fucking awe-inspiring everytime.

20. I feel safest smoking in my house. But I do like smoking outdoors. Just not very safe for me to do on my porch.