Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Indoors" as a selling name

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jrock93, Jul 26, 2010.

1. around here, we call high mids "Indoors" for some reason,
    it sells for 10/g 30/8th

I never buy more than an 8th cause Im usually broke. Usually the buds have quite a few trichomes and too many pistils (hairs) almost always orange, and either very dry (orange peel) or very moist. It almost always has ample stems in the bags (experience from several dealers), but for the quality of the bud I can deal with the stems.

For weed in your area that sells for 10/g 30/8th how much do you pay for an 1/2? Im assuming it would be 50/ 1/4 and maybe 80 or 90 for the half? Just asking for your experience in this.

2. I can get mids here(philly area) 20 8th and about 110-100 for an O

3. I don't pay over $100 for a half ounce of mids, so yeah pretty much the same.

4. yea, up in New England I get mids for the $20 and 8th, $120 for an O

5. this isnt quite mids though, its like just short of beasters. in some cases it is beasters. It still has the uplifting high of headies, but it doesnt taste/smell as good. Not couchlock/headache weed. I can get mids for 20/8th too, this is just another level that seems to be commonplace around me.

6. Utah has steep prices

20/g high-mids

7. $10 a g, $60-65 a quarter, $110-120 a half o... of dank.

8. My dumbass dealer charges me 25 an 1/8th but says an O is like 200... Stupid ebonic speaking cocksucking mother fucker (pardon my language...)

9. In Chicago, it's about $100-140 a half for mids and $170-$200 for the good shit

10. Damn, it must be nice being a dealer in Utah.

11. Norml prices here are 10/g 30-35/hq 60-70/q 110-140/for half o

12. i sometimes buy "outdoor purps" perfect for making hash with as it's mostly shake and small buds comes up to 70 an ounce (makes nice hash :smoke:)

13. Yeah, its a massuchusetts thing. I consider it to be of the same quality as beasters.

14. You get an 1/8 for 20? I live around philly too, and thats what i pay for g's. Getting ripped off...:mad: