Indoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tyler harvat, Aug 20, 2017.

1. You guys are the experts here

2. And do i water once a twice a day

3. "Seedling stage lasts anywhere from 3-6 weeks" Jorge Cervantes ~ The Cannabis Encyclopedia.

Great book for beginners with LOTS of pictures.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Vegging is an arbitrary thing..some count from the day she breaks ground (pops), some from the day she is planted..some from the day she is transplanted..etc..I count veg time from the day she gets transplanted.

5. Never have a predetermined watering schedule or your likely to overwater or underwater. Water when the soil has dried and always completly wet the soil to the bottom. You want the roots to fill the container the plants in, and roots wont grow into a dry medium. Remember though...let the soil dry (not bone dry) before next watering. I use a fabric pot and its easy to see when the plant needs water and also easy too see if you wet all the soil when u do water.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. When do i need to start using the fan

7. I would do NOTHING until you do a bit of studying..
    Setting ones self up for failure, without being prepared, is gonna cost you Money, time, and aggravation!!
    growweedeasy.com

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. You will over water your plants. Stop loving them to death!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Is it bad

Attached Files:

10. Whats wrong with it

Attached Files:

11. Holy shit! what are you doing there lol. Remove those tinfoil worms and pull ur lights up. Have you taken the temps on those bulbs? If they are too hot to touch your probably burning your plants right now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Their only 35watss each

13. What do i use to keep them up

14. Ahhhh...i see the tinfoil is for support. Not the best solution but it works. Looked like you were trying to reflect light back up at first lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Bri this is my first time

16. But do i need to raise my light

17. Try to get a temperature reading at the closest plant matter to the light...if its over 90 the lights are too close

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I'm close to a month and a half into my first grow. This site has helped me A LOT. But I would also recommend growweedeasy.com. Just read through it. There's sections for taking care of seedlings that are great. Also lighting. You can search for any issue and it will have good info. But again you get get first hand advice here too. I was watering my plants everyday early on and definitely didn't help them lol. I'm now watering every 3-4 days. But it depends on your container and where you are in your grow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Im in a container that you would have in veg and flowing all the way to harvest

20. Its all i had to work with