Indoor Yields for Homegrowers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by joehighberger, Jul 17, 2018.

1. #1 joehighberger, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    Him most of the way through trimming my first crop and was just curious what's typical for the crew on this forum...

I'm sure you've all seen this
    IMG_0062.PNG

2. Pulled the thumbnail and put it up full size.

3. I generally yield between 6 and 9 oz. per plant with a 650 watt led.

• Like Like x 1
  4. What size space are you working with?

5. I have a 4 x 4 tent - sometimes I grow only 2 plants, sometimes more. My last grow was 3 plants, 5.5 week veg, yield - 20 oz.

6. Do you use co2? Nice yield.

7. No. Thanks. I only do one grow a year.

8. It all depends on style of grow how long you veg for and strain depending, environment, there are so many factors it's very hard to say a amount you should pull each run I have the Goliath led and it's 520 true watts and I easy pull over a lb each run closer to 2 depending on strain and if I scrog or just make bushes this is 6 plants under it in week 5 they go 70 days 6 bushes not plants or trees BUSHES[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

9. Yeah mate that wee guide is actually reasonably accurate.
    The general consensus of weight targets is a gram per watt at 50w per square foot.
    Thats quite easily achieved in coco or hydro but takes a bit more dialing in to do it in soil.
    Seen plenty people get more than that but its not easy and youve gotta keep things reeeaaally tight.
    New tech leds like cobs and qbs can get over 2gpw in the right hands.
    In order to get the big yields youve gotta completely fill the footprint of the light with buds.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2