Indoor winter 2012 grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Wuldntuliktono, Dec 4, 2012.

1. So I decided to make a journal for the plants I have in veg. I bought seeds from attitude seedbank and I got multiple strains I had never grown before. All the seeds were feminized exept for Thai tannic. I started 2 AK47 from serious seeds, a double bubbleberry from sagarmatha, a somango47, a chocalope kush from DNA genetics, and 2 standard Thai tannins from the flying Dutchman. 7 out of 7 seeds came up that I planted with 5 looking very healthy. However, the sari a ak47 and one of the Thai tanics look kinda sickly and are both falling behind growth wise. I started them all either on the 5th or the 6th of November. They are being begged under 2 4 foot flo tubes, and I'll switch them over to the 400 watt hps when it comes time to bud them. I'll get some pictures up after work.

2. nice where some pics at ? mine started on the 13th . not doing well but im trying to revive em. just transplant shock or stress im sure

3. Well I took pics of all my plants on my digital cam. Now I just got to wait till my moms done beating so I can upload them. I guess I should explain my setup. I have a double closest with sliding doors which I separated into 2 rooms by just hanging a few layers of thick black plastic. To the left is my veg room which has 2 4 foot tube lights (4 bulbs) which I can easily raise up or down with strings that are feed through eye hooks. A friend custom made the board thing in his wood shop and it works great. On the right side I have a 400 watt hps/mh conversion light so I can veg under mh then switch to the enhanced spectrum bulb when it comes time to bud. I have 4 plants I just started flowering today but I'm not gonna go into detail about them . I use soil and planters and I mostly just use fox farm ocean forest for my medium ( and I make my owns soiless mixture as well and use that sometimes). Anyways I'll get some photos up tonight so you can actually see what I'm talking about.

4. cant wait to see pictures and good luck! I also use Foxfarm Ocean Forest but i find its a bit hard on young plants. I know you said you wouldn't go into too much detail about the 4 plants but what height are they? I always like to see what height people flower at.

5. They are quite a bit bigger than any I've budded indoors, I'd say at least 3 feet tall and very bushy. That strain branches out on its own alot , infact I only topped them to try to keep them the size they are. I wasn't planning on begging them for this long under the mh but I have a nasty spider mite infection going on and I kept them vegging trying 2 beat the swarm. After a month or do of that I finally just have up and screwed the hps in and cut the time back. It's a shame to I problem could have gotten close to 6 os if the bugs would die, now im just concentrating on keeping my vegging plants mite free. I'll post some pics of them as well when I get on the computer.

6. shoot 3 feet, that would be one heck of a crop indoors. Thats a darn shame about those spider mites bro. What are you using to combat them? My local Hydro store recommended SNS 203 for all my bug issues but I have thankfully not had any so far (i am on my second grow).

7. Yea I grew for 5 years pretty constantly with no problems. But I grew outdoor some and I guess I picked them up in the woods. The thing is once I had them they didn't really ever go away (I guess they hid in the cracks and corners of the floor). Do now every time I bud a plant they come back. I used a hotshot vapor strip ( that was useless I had to wear a gas mask in my bedroom and sleep downstairs on the couch for 3 weeks lol). I was spraying permethrin every 5 days when the lights would go out on top of the hotshot And honestly I think I just ended up making perfect breeding conditions by turning off the fans and closing my windows. Now I'm using neem oil and mite x ( only been 2 days but we'll see). I think I'm gonna try that mighty wash to sincE I just started flowering. I haven't given up on the plants I'm still treating I've just given up on having a mite free harvest. I breed the strain myself (first time I ever intentionally pollinated a plant). I had a vigorous granddaddy purple mother (I got 2 seeds in a quarter of go from Cali). I took 4 clones and the smallest clone I put outside with a male nycd (also from a bag from Cali) and let it get pollinated then I pulled the male and finished the clone inside. I call it daddy diesel and it's a sturdy very indica plant. I'm more a sativa kind of guy but I can't complain it's a good smoke and a solid yielding plant. It grows great indoor and outdoor as well. I was deffinatly tired of basically almost the Identical weed for 2 years or so. Always nice to switch it up right!

8. Those are the daddy diesels. You can clearly see the damage the swarm has done. Such a shame those are beautiful strong plants, infact i just transplanted one from a 12 inch planter to a 14 inch and i flipped it over and it had solid roots all the way around. How Do you post multiple pics at once anyways?

9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thats better anyways more pics to come ill get some pics of each plant on its own

10. Thia Tanic [​IMG]
    Double Bubbleberry[​IMG]
    Somango47[​IMG]
    AK47[​IMG]
    Chocalope Kush[​IMG]
    The other 2 plants are kinda sickly. Its kinda a bummer the strains i got were all mostly sariva, and i end up with 5 healthy incias and 2 sick sativas. Oh well there still gonna be killer
    AK47[​IMG]
    Thai Tannic[​IMG]

11. Heres one more for ya there just over 3 feet and its day 2 of flowering[​IMG]

I just raised the light about 10 inches or so. I'm gonna transplant the other 2 DDs and the others vegging. More pics to come!

12. So all the young ins are now in the 8" planters. I checked out the 2 sick ones and sure as shit they are starting to develope mites. All the rest still have zero mites but it's only a matter of time. I'll try 2 grab some mighty wash today cause I am not letting these get established on these plants! I'm gonna blitz kreig them with non harmful chemical warfare cause honestly non of the pesticide really truly put a dent in the swarm for more then a day. Also no point in posioning the young ins I don't think they could take the damage from that crap.

13. I spent like 45 bucks on a gallon of mighty wash, I had to get it online cause they didn't have it at the grow shop. It should only be like a week before I get it so I'm going to just spraying neem every
    3 days In the Mean time. There all in like 7 gallon or so 14 inch planters. Only day 4 of flowering and there already getting hairy at the tips

14. Hey bud,

Sorry I haven't been posting much these past few days. Final exams have started so i've been swamped. Thanks for all the pics! Hows that neem spray working for you?

-Buddafunk

15. It seems to be working some Buddha. I looked under the leaves and what had hatched was dead, but there's still a bunch of eggs so for now ill be hitting them every 3 days with neem. I ran into a little problem after I transplanted and some growth where even thought I sprayed the leaves right after the light kicked off, I guess the neem still amplified the light so a couple leaves dried out. No serious damage and none of the branch tips were harmed and I just moved the hps up again so it's fine now. I'll take some more pics in a day or 2.

16. Good to hear its starting to have an affect. I can't wait to see your next set of photos. also, i wasn't planning on it this round but you inspired me to do a journal as well haha.

17. Nice I'm lookin forward to seeing what you got going on to. It deffinatly nice to be able to show someone your grow. I'm always so proud of my plants but u can't just show everyone you know it crops or chances are there not gonna be around long. Everything getting bushier, even the young plants in the veg room are starting to branch out. I'll take more pics of everything tomorrow.

18. Glad you got some good growth goin.I am actually having the opposite with some clones. they nice and green and holding up but havnt grown much in a week 1/2 :p. Not to hijak the thread but check out "buddahfunk growing funkybuddah" if you want to see some pics. I gotta pretty bushy LST'd indica imma scrog soon.

19. Its cool dude. So anyways here are some updated pics. I gotta spray the neem again, the plant all the way to the backs got it the worst (in the bud room). Right now i'm just trying to slow it down til the mighty wash comes.

Heres the one plant i haven't showed yet. I started it on September 11th, and at the time I was actually hoping it would be a male so I could make some seeds. Turns out, its a female so i transplanted it and figured so long as it's not a herm then it can't hurt right. Its a cotton candy kush so it should be some tasty bud when its done. Its WAY behind the others in growth and i'll probly roll the entire plant in a blunt and smoke it in one sitting when its done.

Cotton Candy Kush[​IMG]

Daddy Diesels[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now for the veg room!

Chocalope Kush[​IMG]

Double Bubbleberry[​IMG]

Alright so the next one, the Thai Tanic is the biggest and most vigerous growing plant vegging. The thing is though, the thai tannic was the only strain that wasn't feminized. With that in mind this plants just to big, to bushy, and to vigourous. In otherwords, this plant im gonna say is most likely a male. That won't be to disappointing, this plant has strong genetics and if it is a male, i plan to move it to a different room and flower it and pollinate 1 bud on each plant.

Thai Tannic[​IMG]

AK47(Sickly Sativa)[​IMG]

AK47(Strong Indica)[​IMG]

Somango47[​IMG]

Thai Tannic[​IMG]
    That last ones probly gonna be a female becuase its smaller and a little sick. Anyways more pics to come!