1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Indoor white widow, two weeks flowering

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by DevilRed, Nov 1, 2003.

1. Here are some pics of my first indoor crop. Plant is white widow. Ive grown these sexy ladies (3) and one male. The male just pollinated them this week. Should have 100's of seeds. Anyone wanna trade up for some other variety of any sort drop me a PM. All ive ever grown is widow.

Attached Files:

2. pic 2

Another close up. I had my camera flash off, the HPS makes them look yellow.

Attached Files:

3. last pic

Not too shabby for my first time with my own clones. I took shoots of a very large, fast growing and pest resistant widow I had growing outside. So I hope my crop of seeds carry that genetics on.

Attached Files:

4. feels good after the first time you clone, doesn't it?....you feel like you've finally got it.......you have the greenthumb....lol......lookin good.......Peace out.....Sid
  5. oh hell yea! Everyone has made it out to be soo hard to do. Ive just followed the directions and taken my time, and misted the hell out of the plants and ive had no prob making clones. Im on my second batch of them, I have about 70% take.
  6. helo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is my first msg in this forum .....................:smoking: sory if have some word is not right............:smoking:
  7. hay devilred i got some northernlight seeds if u wanna do a few seeds for trade

Grasscity Deals Near You