indoor vs outdoor.

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by froggy, Jan 11, 2004.

1. a buddy and i both grow outdoor and i have an indoor garden also.

both outdoors have a fine taste to them. eventho he grows diff genetics, both finish with the same quality of taste. potency is good. diff varieties are grown and consistant over time.

then there is the indoor. even the same genetics has much less taste. ill even go so far as to say it tastes like my growroom. not moldy nasty area but just a basement environment. i have also tasted this in other indoor grows, in fact id say that i can tell from the first hit. i think that the indoor packs a bit more of a punch.

i have a few theories why; i dont have outside air exchanger, HPS instead of sun, not outside environment soil but inside dead store bought, faster than normal lifecycle, furnace in close proximity, sharp light shifts, fert's instead of composted shit and dead stuff, etc.

but really, i think its the air mostly, that i need to bring in fresh air flows constantly. maybe next summer i will work on an air exchanger. for obvious reasons, sometimes u just have to do with the area u have.

looking for comments

2. outdoor yeild great.. itset u just got to put more attention to the bugs and pest infiction...

i will be doing a indoor grow these year, aswell out door... i will compare my self witch is better. out or indoor.....

3. You are what you eat, same for plants.

4. ya that is my theory. and they pretty much eat air. its not like they taste bad...just not as delicious as outdoor.

kinda like a hothouse tomato vs a vine ripened delicious brandywine.

Grasscity Deals Near You