indoor vs outdoor

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Mike Oxlong, May 5, 2003.

1. im kinda new, wuts the difference between indoor and outdoor when it comes to wut it does to the final product

2. Hmmm, not being an outdoor guy Ill take a stab,
    Outdoor will more likely produce bigger plants
    Better, well no, I think good bud is a product of genetics and enviroment. Inside or out,
    There are advantages and disadvantages to both go with what suites your personal situation best.

3. Hi there are afew differents in problems but if you are feeding
    your plant with the max nutrient it can handle and keep the bugs off it will return a good crop in time .. indoor ....you are god you control all asspects of its life so you can give it all the right things at the right time pluss it is a faster groth gig you give you plant 12 on 6 off and 12 on so in two mths you have told you plant its been there 3 mths as you gain 6 hours each day .it only needs 6 hours off between 12 hour days (flowering days ) groth is 18 hours aday owell
    good luck

4. alright thanks, so if i grow, im growin indoors, seems a lot easier

5. Its not easier indoors just a more controlled and you can go at your own rate as when to flower.

6. I agree, indoor is definitly a more controlled invironment and you can moderate more. Also people who do outdoor usually seem to want more of a finished product and have a higher risk involved.