Indoor vegetation/ outdoor flowering Grow journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by markymark420, Apr 20, 2018.

1. #1 markymark420, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018

Attached Files:

2. My plants gonna die ? Bro I’m just looking for advice or tips

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Seedlings do fine in BLAND soil (not like Fox Farm Ocean Forest)..If you meant FF Happy Frog..I use that for my own seedlings (or something really bland with NOTHING added), and later transplant to a mix of Foxfarm OF- FF-HF and perlite for more aeration (FF soils get notoriously thick). My mix is 40-40-20..works fine without adding nutes for about 3-4 weeks depending on strain etc.
    Hope this helps..Never heard of your soil, but never buy any soils that contain time release nutrients like Miracle Grow, are bad news for weed!

4. This is a miracle grow soil and I’ve heard it’s not good but it was my only option at the moment I used it on my very first grow and everything came out fine and yes I meant happy frog lol I will try to get some asap

5. 8 days old and I did move the lights closer a few inches
    IMG_1345.JPG

6. This is my plant at 10 days old and just wondering is it growing to slow or does it look fine ? IMG_1350.JPG IMG_1351.JPG

7. In the 2nd pic one of the leaves looks like it is showing discoloration what can that be ?
    Also the two big leaves are curling on the sides a bit closer to the stem
    IMG_1377.JPG IMG_1369.JPG