Indoor to outdoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jim M. Lives On, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Is it okay if I start growing my MJ inside for a week or two until it's growing, and then transfer it outside?
    I was just curious.

2. If you plan on letting the plant continue vegetating after you set it out, you'll need to have your light cycle match the natural daytime hours.

I vegetate indoors 30-40 days under 18 hrs. and then set them out to flower.

3. This is the same thing i am planning my seedlings are about 2 inches tall still indoors but want to pot them and grow them outside not saying where i live but its about 25 -35 dgrees depending on the time of year i only started them under a 100 watt red heat lamp and they look nice and healthy i think

4. Heat lamps put out energy in the infrared (IR) range...not at all conducive to photosynthesis. I'm amazed your plant is looking nice and healthy.

5. ya iknow just moved country and the bulb was at hand so used it to get them started it is about 25dg outside this time of year so should i introduce them to more natural light maybe keep them inside on the windowsill and outside after about a month they are only 2/3" but look bushie for that size