Indoor to outdoor problem

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tbonesaint, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Hi guys, greetings from Argentina!. I need help with a problem i´m having
    I started growing some plants on indoor at 18/6 as usual. My plan was to grow them untill they have certain height, then keep some inside to induce flowering and others would go out so they could keep growing untill february (this is the month when flowering starts at my region)
    The problem is that the ones that are outside started flowering as well, due to change of light (outside now we have 15/9, and it keeps that way untill the last days of december, then the light starts to decrese)
    Do you think that the plants will be able to finish the flowering process with this photoperiod? Because they are use to be at 18/6. I dont know if in a month the plant will realize that is not 12 hours of darkness and starts the veg period again. I want to avoid this because of the stress that the plant may suffer
    in an attempt to solve this, i started to leave the indoor´s door open and putting the outside plants right next to it, when the night starts so that they can have some extra hours of light and simulate the 18/6 photoperiod ( i know they are not under the light and its not the best option but in this way i can avoid the darkness outside)
    I was thinking i could keep doing this untill january, when the light will start to decrese ( probably one hour at least, 14/10) and then leave them outside without putting them next to the indoor, so they can flower with some more darkness.
    What are your thoughts on this?
    Should i keep doing this and wait till january? I could boost the flowering by leaving them more time next to the indoor, like 20/4, so when the change comes, the plant will feel stronger the photoperiod change
    Or just leave them outside to see if they can finish the flowering?
    Thank you for the answers and sorry for the long post.

2. following, although i can't help you... Someone answer this

3. @tbonesaint
    I fight this every summer as many of my strains want to flower when put out June 1st..
    15-9 is the best time cycle to use if you plan on setting them out after an inside start..
    14.5 is the trigger point for most strains so really just the month before and after your longest days of the year are useable to veg outside.. At 14 they flower at 15 they hold in veg..
    If your fortunate enough to live where the winters are mild you can flower outside the normal months.. I'm in Southern California and it never freezes here near the ocean so I can get 4 sets of flowerings per year..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3