Indoor to outdoor? - Different light cycles? - Worth it?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mothy, May 14, 2010.

1. They've been on 12/12 for about 2 weeks and are already budding up nicely. Just found out I have to be out of my place in a month and was thinking about just moving them outdoor. My only issue is that they're on 12/12 opposite of the normal daylight hours so that i can work on them at night. If i move them outdoor what are my chances of going hermi? Has anyone done this? Is it worth it? Should i just make hash with what i have already?

2. My main question is should I move them sooner or later based on the fact that the days haven't started getting short yet and this could revert back to veg phase? They're only 2 weeks into flower now, so i guess it may take 2 weeks to revert back to veg and then later in the summer continue with budding. I guess i'm gonna have to experiment at some point so i'll keep people posted as to whether or not it works.

woot

3. ITS OK RELAX :p Just do This:

-Slowly Add More Light so Today Change the light cycle from when they turn on but 3 hours.
    -Next Weekend add on another 2 hours to bring her to 17/7
    -weekend after that add another 1 hour and keep that till you want to put them out (atleast a week)
    this will slowly change their motabolic state from flowering back to veg. it takes time... and it usually take 1.5 months to do well... but in your case it needs to be quick.
    Be warned you mayyy lose out on some yeild or not deoending on how stressfull it is to your starin (i dont know what you have)

But this will work in saving them so they dont pooch out on you if you were to just put them out off of a 12/12 cycle.

let me know if you want to know more. ill keep posted :)

Brandon

4. Today change the light cycle from when they turn on... add 3 hours to that cycle so they will start to get 15 hours of light starting today ******