Indoor tents

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by df47, May 20, 2019.

1. 10A3820F-57CC-4D3D-91DD-A0FC1E8B1D81.jpeg
    New to indoor growing.
    Whats everyone running in there indoor tents? Any pictures for motivation?
    I have a small tent with ventilation kit, a small fan and a 300w led light, any other suggestions/ requirements I need?
    Also how close do you have your lights to your plants?

2. More light, non blurple, as close as the plants allow. (without burning them) LEDs can be pretty darn close. My guess is that's not 300 watts from the wall... Probably like 80 maybe. In a 2x2 150-250 true watts will Max out what the space will give ya. It's gonna be crowded holding three of those babies in there though, my autos are 2'x2' each ... I've currently got a 2'x4' tent with a 400w mh/hps mixed bulb and ballast, with another 180 watts of blurple and and 200 watts of a diy LED at 6500k for supplemental flower lighting. probably overkill but I didnt want lighting to be the reason for a lesser yield. If you've been an outdoor grower, it will be a nice change not to have to deal with most of the pests and rainy days.. welcome to GC and keep us updated with your grow!! 20190518_094059_Film3.jpg 20190520_024155_Film3.jpg 20190520_021048_Film3.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. okay great thanks for the help.
    Do you think it won’t be doable with the 3 plants? It is quite small as I expected to only have the one or two plants on there but I ended up getting a few extra seeds so just went for the 3 plants

4. My tent size is 60x60x140cm also

5. It will be tight. Most around here in tents LST and you won't have room for that, if you did, one plant would fill your tent. If they are photos then I just wouldn't veg them too long and it might be enough room.

6. I like this size fot small veg box.

7. ah that is very pretty, yes I agree one plant per 2x2 makes life so much more airy, my little autos are in one gallon bags and still they take up 2x2, so did my 5 gallon bags, I guess 2x2 is the new auto rule of thumb. Good, cause we needed something now that 50w/sq ft is no longer valid.

• Like Like x 1