Indoor Sunlight Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Fosc0, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Hey I am new to the grasscity community what up??
    I habe a question for you experienced growers as I am a beginer.
    Is it possible to grow indoors using sunlight thru a window? So far my plant seems to be growing decently but i'm worried it won't reach full maturity as I don't have any indoor growing equipment at the moment. Thanks.

2. the light through the window will work for while. but i recomend using cfl's the give the plant more light that will make ur plant grow faster and be healthier in the long run. do you plan on keepin the plant indoors till flowering?

3. How are you going to regulate light and dark times? It needs to be completely dark during dark time or the plant will stress and maybe become a hermaphrodite.

4. yea i plan on keeping it indoors until flowering. if i only use sunlight thru the window do you think it will make it to flowering? i don't have that much extra money to be buying grow lights at the moment.

5. CFL's are $8 for 4 of them that will last your like 10 years lol but it will grow but idk if it will make it to flowering. plus if it is not a small sized plant you could have a 4 or 5 footer on ur hands

6. How exposed is the window?
    The donut shop isn't across the street is it?

S.S.

7. i was thinkin the same, been to "lazy" to buy them, how long can it go with just sunlight if possible...