Indoor Strain Guide

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Nekrow, May 23, 2008.

1. There is a wealth of genetic material that can be found on the internet these days, and all too often do I see people having a very hard time trying to make a selection of a certian strain. Most often I see people buying several. But why spend the extra money on something that may not suit your needs? The sheer number of various strains is enough to really make it a challenge to choose something, even anything. And to make matters worse all the seed-banks give varying information about similar strains and most of them don't offer much insight as far as total estimated yield, stretch and similar related things. Often info is very short and elusive for example, Seeds Direct says that its Master Kush is: "A F1 cross between two different Hindu-Kush strains. Yield is high. Excellent taste and strong high. A definite among our favorites." but what does that really tell you about the strain? Little.

So, what I am trying to accomplish with this thread (with input from you knowledgeable people, of course) is to create a list of proven strains which are well suited to indoor growing. The more details and pictures the better. This could be a great way to isolate excellent genetics for future growers, potentially saving many people lots of time and money which could be easily saved for growing (and smoking) the dank.

As a note, I am not aware of anything which exists that is similar to the above mentioned idea. If I am missing it, please fill me in as I am an experience bag-seed grower an am finally looking to make the leap to a kind grower.

Cheers mates!

2. Same situation here.
    I would like to pick and order, but the only time i tried that, I spent the cash, and got a empty envelope in the mail a month later. So a person should just go with the best bag seed they can find, unless they live in europe.

3. I'll check it out and see what it looks like.
    Coming from the UK would definitely have much better chances of receiving your parcel. Seems like everything from the netherlands gets opened at the usa docks and taken if they feel like doing so. Hmm ; just wonder what they do with all the items they take? lol..

4. No worries, there's prob some guy at customs whos 420 friendly baggin all MJ related items to toke himself lol :smoke:, the last widow grow was a single from them and the WW Seed they sent turned up in a XXX bag :rolleyes:, serious seeds are gooooood.

gl