Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indoor Smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UnemployedAstronaut, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Hey guys, at the flat where I used to live I had a small balcony that I would use to smoke on; but at my new place there's nothing like this. So I was wondering, what tips can you guys give me for reducing the smell and damage from smoking inside? 'Hey man am I driving ok?''... I think we're parked man'

2. Hey man - I got a Dragon Lite (cheap knockoff of the MFLB) ever since I got that I've been smoking in my room. The smell is slight and goes away not long after I open the window. I just make sure to hide the weed somewhere.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I may do that, means being unable to use all my glassware though :( 'Hey man am I driving ok?''... I think we're parked man'

4. keep a window open with a fan blowing out, wet towel the door, spray febreeze/ozium, don't smoke js or blunts 

5. I use an air purifier and I smoke blunts and the smell doesn't leave my room, if u used a purifier and don't smoke blunts just bongs and the like I think u should be good, plus keep fabreeze and such on handSent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Use a doob tube brother, take a empty toilet paper roll and stuff it with dryer sheets. Take a hit, cap the bowl so it don't let off smoke, then blow your hit through the doob tube. Takes the weed smell and turns it into a ghetto air freshener-like smell. Best of luck man.

7. smoke a bowl and blow smoke out the window while having a fan blowing then after spray febreeze I do it all day and no one knowsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. As far as smoking related damage, don't worry about that. I've never seen any evidence of any long-term damage (or even short-term) to a house from marijuana smoke. It dissipates far more than nasty tobacco smoke.

Smell-wise if you're in a top unit you're fine, smoke rises. Bottom unit is sketchy.