Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indoor Smoking Fix?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pastaaglioeolio, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Hey so recently I've been simply using a fan pointed out a big window, a sploof, and a plate of baking soda to smoke out of my pipe near the window. The smell seemingly disappears fast. My question is, if I set numerous plates of baking soda all around the room, and toweled the door with the fan on blasting out the window with all windows open, could I theoretically smoke a blunt and not have it smell the room up by morning? I suppose what I mean is that the baking soda would in fact kill the smoke smell?

2. The baking soda from what I understand is only effective if you sprinkle it on top of something that reeks of smoke like a rug. Simply having bowls of it won't clean your air.

However, your door towel and fan should be enough to clear your room by morning.

3. Why not ditch that ghetto ass setup you've got going and use a carbon filter instead ?
    80$ and you'll never have to worry about smell again.

4. #4 Pastaaglioeolio, Mar 30, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    ok i picked up some ozium

5. Use the towel method, also use a small hand pipe and exhale through a rolled up hand towel then spray you ozium there should be just about no smell at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. If you leave the windows open all night and a fan on then it should be fine. Light a candle or spray febreeze to help with the smell

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I wouldn’t smoke a blunt inside, the smell is too strong. Smoke it outside if possible or just use a bowl hope that helps
    :smiley-rolling-joint: