Indoor Small Soil Scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by kdiggity, May 7, 2011.

1. Built a home grow box out of pine, light sealed it, vented it, used appropriate cfls, and here is week two of flowering. Just showing my results. I will upload pics as soon as possible.

2. This is where it started back at the beginning of march.

Attached Files:

3. About 2-3 weeks into veg. There's been a lot of changes since then, lol.

Attached Files:

• 058.jpg
      058.jpg
      File size:
      320.6 KB
      Views:
  4. Attached Files:

5. This is a crappy cell pic from today. I got three White Widow clones as gifts and had to put three plants on the chop block. I started with 8 seeds initially, but miraculously out of 5 bag seeds, 4 turned out to be females so far. 1 seed is from some dank I had several months ago, 2 are from some Indica-sounding seeds that a friend gave me, and two are some regular seeds from bag. With my 3 WW clones, that's 7 total! I'll get some better, HQ pics up soon. Thanks for checking out my 1st grow.

Attached Files:

6. These are pics from Saturday morning, 16 days into flowering. Lookin good so far.

Attached Files:

7. Took a few more picks today, 18 days into flowering. Getting excited!!! :hello:

Attached Files:

8. Nice growing !
    I am thinking in beginning a grow. My box will be 11"L x 23"W x 26"T. Do you think it' enough ? Can I make grow something in it ?

9. man i want more picks lol

10. pics pics pics

11. i like scrogs!
    you might have too many plants for that kind of grow space but i think its gonna be ok cuz you switched to 12/12 early. Im curious how this is going to look like in the end.
    whats the distance from soil to screen?