Indoor Sativa?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by shaun386, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Anyone have any reccomendations for an indoor Sativa or sativa hybrid that sticks pretty close to the Sativa characteristics?

2. Sour Diesel, anything in the Haze family, Dr Grinspoon.

just check the seed banks and look at the Sativa section

3. Chocolope

Super silver haze

Purple haze.
    Idk like the other guy said

4. #4 Buffalo11024, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2013
    NYC Diesel. just pulled over 4 oz off 1 3ft bush. in 14 weeks, 60/40 sativa. all in all very pleased with it. pleasant tangerine scent with a hint of diesel. smooth and mellow smoke. Always a pleaser.

5. I just did a super lemon haze indoors. If you're in a confined space, scrog the shit out of it or it'll outgrow your spot. I had 2200 watts on the fucker and it still got 4.5-5ft tall. Looks like a yielder, I'll know when it dries, probably about 8oz if I had to guess.

6. probably close to it. mine took over an entire 2x4. had to upgrade the lights, pull the doors, and build out for her. 4 1/2ft tall, under lit, still yielded 6. two oz were weak and went to hash though.

7. Did it look like this?

I'm pretty proud of this one man. I'd only ever grown a bunch of indica dominant strains and this thing just blew my mind. I know exactly what people mean when they say it's worth the wait.

Attached Files:

8. #8 Buffalo11024, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2013
    yup. how far into flower? what's the resolution on your camera?