Indoor rejuvenates

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jay_R_1787, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Looking good and healthy. Thanks for the updates!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. #64 Bunks, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016
    Looking real good JayR.

Here are the updated pics I told you I would get for ya. Perhaps some Inspiration too!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Mines finally starting to flower but I'm worried I stressed her into a herm....fingers crossed for me but idk...

• Like Like x 1
  5. hi Jay R loooking good ,nice plants ,,,mac.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's been quite a learning experience I tell ya. Neverending knowledge and constant battle for the perfect environment. But after plenty trial and error I've mastered the elements and risen above the impossible. From being in a root bound container in the sun to being almost cooked under a 1000whps bulb.....dug a hole yesterday mac 2 feet down into the floor of my setup and it only took me a hour to accomplish it. Just fed the 2 girls today you can't really see the lil one but the mother is huge. Thanks for following my experience. Jay

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] I'm using a mylar film over my lenses to capture in full spectrum light

8. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks mac I'm trying to learn more about indoor growing it's quite a unique opportunity.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #78 Jay_R_1787, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018