indoor plants out side?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by godmadeit, Aug 26, 2009.

1. ok so i have to move my plants out of my gf house. would it be totally pointless to try and plant my plants out side when they have been raised in a controlled environment there whole life. i just started the flowering cycle about a week ago. will they survive outside if i plant them in the ground? i dont want to just trash them.

2. If you can keep them in their pots and place them outside I would. I dont know where you live but where I'm @ I believe that the budding cycle just began for outdoors. They might wilt down for the first few days, however the sun spectrum for around this time of year is similar to that of a HPS (meaning they will adjust easier). I think you have a good chance if you are careful and treat your plant with care.

3. same here the flowereing for out doors just started. so there is no way i can plant them in the ground them? i havent really checked the soil?dirt out side her house so im not sure of the consistance but i do know that it is covered with weeds and they grow fast, and im not talking about the good kind of weed. the plants are in 6" pots so if they go outside the def. have to have more root space.

4. Weeds growing in soil means noting about its quality. I have mostly clay based soil where I live and they thrive. Its good the budding cycle has started, since you have already got them adjusted to that light schedule. (it would help if it was synchronized.) Dig some holes and fill them with some good soil and add a bit of pearlite even if it has some already. If it doesn't then add a generous ammount. If the nights get kinda frosty throw a garbage bag over them for the night. either way I think your good to go.

5. ok then thats what i will do. the temp hasnt dropped below 68 here so i should be good. my main worry is the plants going in to massive shock. the day time temp is going to be way different then in my box since i have ac running in to it. so im thinking thats going to stunt them for a week or two.

6. Glad I could help! I'm guessing around a week to adjust. Good luck with everything. Keep us posted!

7. hey phoggy my plants are doing great they never even went through shock. they are really getting tore up by bugs and i have sprayed them down they will live its just annoying. they have really grown in the past week probably about 8 inches.

Attached Files: