Indoor/Outdoor

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by growyerown, Apr 24, 2008.

1. I'm not quite sure where this should go, so I'm sticking it here.

I am a first time grower, not really looking for a big yield, just enough to keep my bowl full. Anything over two ounces would be plenty.

I've just germinated a few seeds of the Purps and will plant them individually into 5 gallon planters fairly soon.

I'm in a fairly private location, so I plan on keeping the planters outdoors for most of the grow. After I see enough vegetative growth I plan on bringin g them indoors to force flowering and finish them off inside.

Does the forum think this is feasible? Any pointers?

GYO

2. hold your horses and and just wait it out and dont bring them inside. i bet if you leave them outside your yeild would be double or quadrople of what you would get inside and forcing flowerin. let em grow outside and have a sick yeaild man trust me

3. Thanks for the quick reply, but the location isn't remote. I live in a fairly heavily wooded neighborhood, and have found a spot very close to my house, but on a neighbor's property, to grow on.
    My strategy is to get 3 females to flower as quickly as possible and have a moderate yield to smoke. I am not a cash cropper, just a recreational smoker, so I am only looking to grow enough for me and my gf.