Indoor/outdoor grow journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by idahogrower420, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Hey all this is my third grow, first two ended in disaster. # 1 was a complete wreck. The plant was 3 months old and doing terrible. I moved it outside because the lights I had were shit. She got eaten by grasshoppers the next day.

#2 was doing awesome, but it was the end of August and there were no flowers at all so my buddy suggested we cover them with trash bags for 3 days to trigger flowering. it ended up drying them to a crisp.

This one we will hopefully get a harvest :). The seeds were from an ounce of dispensary granddaddy purple, that my cousin brought over at Christmas time. Only 2 though:(. They germinated successfully. I have one question though were these most-likely from a hermy plant or accidental male pollination. If it was a hermy they should be feminized and like their mom. If it was a male though, who knows what the genetics might be. Which do you guys think is most likely?

Now to my set up, it's in a fridge with 4, 23 watt, 6500k bulbs. They are 1600 lumens per bulb so that's 1600 lumens per square foot is that decent?

My intent is to veg and clone them indoors. And move them out doors June 5th. And let them veg the rest of the way and flower outdoors.

They are on a 16/8 light cycle. With the fridge turning on every hour for 15 minutes to keep temps down around 75-80 degrees F

Do u guys think this setup will suffice till June?

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395729557.604623.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395729568.753376.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395729618.786404.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395729648.286471.jpg

And here are the photos

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum