indoor/outdoor grow flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shaw420, Jun 6, 2011.

1. I was just wondering if it was OK to move my girl in and outside while She is in flower. She's looking good so far for my first grow I think

Attached Files:

2. Any help? I just thought with summer sun and flowering might not work or should I keep her under my 2700k lights

3. ...how many hours of daylight are you getting outdoors? You would get much more yield outdoors, but you don't want to fuck up the photoperiod....unless that is your goal.
    ...be sure to slowly introduce the outdoors to your plant, I've seen plants die from not hardening off properly.

4. she is getting about eight hours of daylight then I bring her indoors for the remaining 4 hours if weather permits anyway. I just dont want her to think it should be vegging with the summer sun. I had taken her out during veg to but just concerned it the wrong light for flowering. thanks for the quick response

5. you seem like you know what you are doing please answer my question lol http://forum.grasscity.com/general/1320889-outdoor-grow-indoor-flowering.html