Indoor organic

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Chillindylan, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Are you battling mites? Some of the leaves look like mine when they were being munched. Check out the underside of them. I'm still killing them off

2. Good observation, still battling mites. Have some lady bugs on the way to try and keep them in check. Everything with atleast two weeks left got a got spray down with the smite this week so not allot of the little guys moving around currently though.

the quantum leap: indoor multi strain perpetual organic journal
    Indoor organic

3. Those Fuckers can be a real struggle. I thought I had them beat but just found cpl crawling around so another round of spray will happen this afternoon.

4. I've accepted that I'll have mites until i break down and reset everything. The new goal is to keep them under problem levels. I alternate between 4 different treatments to help prevent immunity but irradication seems unattainable. Hopefully the lady bugs will help keep the balance in check. 1500 was only 12 bucks so it's actually been the cheapest control method so far. Good luck with your war!

Indoor organic

5. #85 Chillindylan, Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    1500 lady bugs is an incredible amount. Way over kill for 16ft2. If this doesn't put the mite population down I'm willing to admit defeat.
    [​IMG]

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  6. Planted some seeds just now. [​IMG]

Indoor organic

7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bs8 chopped trimmed and hung. Dinner cooked and ate. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Indoor organic

9. Awesome! I might give this a try. I just finished Chopping my lsd and getting my ak-47 jarred up! Last of the buds grown under the HPS. Now it's all led grown plants. 4.5 Oz on the ak-47. Happy with that number considering I was battling mites as well.
    Still have one plant I found a few crawling around on. Little bastards! I'll be spraying again tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Blue dream was the first to pop from the photo strains.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  11. How did the ladybugs do ? Did they get tge mites under control ?

12. Too soon to tell really but they seem to be pretty active

the quantum leap: multi strain perpetual
    Indoor organic

Dylan goes electric... err Auto

13. Bs 8 came in at 48g. She's the last of the seeded buds hopefully and got the worst of it. Blueberry gum popped only the two TGA seeds haven't sprouted. [​IMG][​IMG]

Indoor organic

14. Found nanners on bs10 so she's been chopped @~70 days. Her clone was turned to mulch. Have too many awesome strains in line to tolerate anything but quality genetics. Bs 2 and bs 6 put into the bloom room. Been adding biochar and gypsum into the pots between cycles. 2 down, 14 to go. Haven't noticed any fresh mite damage since the lady bug assault, they're all over the house now, it's pretty neat. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Do the lady bugs eat the eggs as well?

16. Nothing I've read indicates that they eat spider mite eggs but they will eat the larva. Eventually i might experiment with a leaf that has eggs but have been too busy with work to do anything unnecessary in the garden lately.

Indoor organic

17. sounds good. I've battled mine back pretty good. Think I'm gonig to just take clones of the 3 strains I don't have seeds for and flower out everything in my room and isolate the clones and just bleach everything down an start fresh.

18. Need more space! Bloom tent is packed. Veg closet has been a little cooler than usual staying between 68-79. Humidity is low throughout struggling to maintain 35% . Haven't seen any living mites in a couple days but the lady bug population is thinning too. Been pretty busy so everything's just kinda on auto pilot between the weekend waterings. Sprouts in closet are stretchy, even with same light and distance as the closet. The deap purple sprout looks deformed, hoping it pulls through.
    Funky seedling deap purple[​IMG][​IMG]
    Other babies [​IMG][​IMG]
    Bs8 recovering from staying in a 1# pot way too long, finally growing pretty green leaves again. [​IMG]
    Bs7 next in line for boom room[​IMG]
    From smallest to biggest:Frankenberry, Durga Mata, BubbaKush[​IMG]
    Veg closet[​IMG]

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1