Indoor organic

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Chillindylan, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Looking stellar. How does that sip method work out for you? I grow in my own organic mix and am not able to check my grow (at a different location) as often as I'd like. I also have a minor fungus gnat issue and wondering if this method would help or hinder my situation. I have a grow partner that checks the plants on occasion and he tends to water quite often I think. But I'm not there enough to check the pot weights and this may ease my mind if the plants self watered themselves without offending him and constantly telling him that he's watering a lot. Also, he sometimes only gives them just a little and I constantly tell him that he needs to water slowly and thoroughly.

2. It works pretty well i think. With small plants I add about 3gal every two weeks and that seems to double by the end of flowering. If they can't get at least weekly visitations I'd suggest deeper tubs. I also top water with my sprayer weekly using about .25-.5 gallons per cubic foot(1) 7 gallon fabric pot, or so but this is more to keep my top dressing active than anything. Mulch seems to play an important roll to keep the pots moist from top to bottom.

the quantum leap: indoor multi strain perpetual organic journal
    Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  3. I added more aeration the second time i mixed soil. With this method the standard 33% didn't perform as well as the ones mixed at about 40%. Nothing crazy but the little bit of extra aeration distributed the moisture thru out the soil better.

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bs 2 was holding steady @63% rh so into the cure it goes. This one went under the Quantum boards late into flower. They weren't vegged to be very large. Ended up at 64 grams. A smidge over 1g/w or 40g/sqft. At least it leaves plenty of room for improvement :) Im starting to bloom bigger plants now and moving away from using the unknown genetics. I know I'll get those numbers way up in the future with the goal to at least double.. Feels good to harvest bud again after all these years.
    [​IMG]

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 3
  5. Bs-6 @73 days[​IMG]Bs-6 @73 days[​IMG]Bs-6 @73 days[​IMG]Bs-6 @73 days[​IMG]

Bs7 @ 42days[​IMG]
    Bs8@33 days[​IMG]
    Bs10 @21 days[​IMG]
    Durga Mata @7 days[​IMG]
    Bubba kush putting into flower in 7days. Gonna be a beast[​IMG]
    Frankenberry is coming along nicely[​IMG]
    Freshly potted clone of bs7[​IMG]
    Durga Mata clones[​IMG]
    Group veg shot[​IMG]
    Using old blurples for genetic preservation and to play with some auto strains[​IMG][​IMG]

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  6. I let a couple of the little nugs of the bs2 dry out in the kief box and just took some bong rips. Strong lemon drop flavor with a very heady high that settles into the back of the brain.I'm excited to see what a proper cure brings out. Easy to get lost on thoughts. If it has legs and i don't feel the need to smoke more every 30 minutes I'll consider this a win. I think I've got enough extra room and light in the newly set up auto closet to at least keeper for a proper run through. Check in on the seed orders, the vault is in the lead having already arrived in my city. Attitude isn't far behind and just cleared customs, but the order was payed for a week before the other. None in the mailbox so anything can happen. I'm rooting for a tie myself. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  7. #67 Chillindylan, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    Image71.jpg Image70.jpg Image69.jpg trich shots of bs6 at 76 days

8. more random close-ups with the microscope Image66.jpg Image66.jpg Image33.jpg Image66.jpg Image33.jpg Image34.jpg Image37.jpg Image36.jpg Image40.jpg Image43.jpg Image44.jpg Image45.jpg Image47.jpg Image50.jpg Image53.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. All seeds have arrived with the vault coming in two days sooner than attitude. Would definitely recommend both companies. Do to scheduling conflicts everything got done a day early. Bs 6 is chopped. I found some seeds during the trimming and upon further inspection bs 7 and bs 8 are also mildly seeded with 7 looking like she got the worst of it. I checked everything for signs of hermie but found nothing. I'm gonna assume i didn't get a male out quick enough and move on. It's for personal so a seed or two doesn't really bother me too much as long as it doesn't become a trend.
    The corner[​IMG]
    Veg from left-right bs6,bs7,frankenberry[​IMG]
    Bloom L-R, top to bottom Bubba kush, durga mata, bs10,bs8,bs7[​IMG]
    Bs7 48 days[​IMG]
    Bs8 41days[​IMG]
    Bs10 27 days[​IMG]
    Durga mata 13 days[​IMG]
    Bubba kush day 1[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pictures and junk. The bs7 has stalled, everything else is doing well. The DM is losing leaves and yellowing pretty rapidly, it and the Bubba Kush got a couple scoops of the fix it mix watered in. The DM is the best smelling out of anything I've grown yet and is really frosting up, I'm super excited for it to finish. The Bubba kush is a stretchy bitch even with the light pretty close.

[​IMG]group shot
    [​IMG]bs7
    [​IMG]bs7
    [​IMG]bs7
    [​IMG]bs8
    [​IMG]bs8
    [​IMG]bs10
    [​IMG]bs10
    [​IMG]Durga Mata
    [​IMG]Dm
    [​IMG]dm
    [​IMG]Bubba kush

[​IMG]clones n junk
    [​IMG]waiting in line patiently, let this one get a head start on veg in an attempt for bigger plants.
    [​IMG]from left to right bs6, bs7, frankenberry.

The frankenberry isn't really performing like the others under the qb, watered in a bit of fix it mix to see if that'll get her going. The bs7 is going absolutely nuts and has almost caught up to the FB that's been vegging much longer. The bs6 is starting to find its legs and has started growing pretty nicely the past couple of days. Everything in veg is now getting a touch of mbp on a weekly basis now. Top dressing about a Tsp/ft3

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 2
  11. Image78.jpg Image77.jpg Image76.jpg bs 6 was 54 grams after curing for a week. heres some closeups of bs7, looks like shes getting close to the finsih

Attached Files:

12. #72 Chillindylan, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    Everything got cycled. Bs7-b outgrew the frankenberry so it went to the bud room. Maybe getting passed over will motivate her to start growing better :) the original bs7 going into the dark room for a day or two in prep for harvest. It's the last of them that started flowering under the blurples, nothing but Quantum buds from here on. [​IMG]bloom room
    [​IMG]veg tent
    [​IMG]sad looking little lady

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nice man.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you!

Indoor organic

15. I think your gonna like the autos. I’ve grown them for the last 5 years. If I didn’t tell my bros they were smoking auto they would never know.

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Indoor organic

17. Damn! Looking nice man. I also put in my first plants to flower under pure qb boards. [​IMG]

They gotta Lil big in veg. They are getting a nukem pesticide bath is why they are in the tub. Never used this product before so I'm hoping it does a good job. Supposed to be organic. Saw a few spider mites.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I had some mite issues early on. I used smite once and it kicked the shit out of them. I've started doing routine neem oil sprays anytime a plant moves from one tent to another. I still see some occasional mites but they're at a level that aren't bothering things anymore. Plan on adding beneficial organisms into the system but have been a little busy to do the appropriate pre purchase research. I think once you get mites you'll always have them until you do a complete break down. That's not something I'm willing to do in foreseeable future though.

Indoor organic

19. [​IMG] she's been harvested and dried and put away to cure. Weighed in at a pathetic 24 grams at a stable 62% humidity. Her clone is gonna redeem her though. Shows the importance of proper pot size and adequate veg time. [​IMG]

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  20. Full tent. Waiting another week to harvest bs8 i think. Switched the veg area to the closet and made the little tent my auto space. The bloom room got an upgrade in lighting to 2 qb288 board at 150w each. Veg space is 3 qb120 boards at @60w each. Should be done buying lights for a while. accidently broke a nug off the DM while doing the lighting and this stuff is amazing even with out cure and a month premature. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1