Indoor or outside sex

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bud Head, Jun 24, 2003.

?

Well which is it??????

1. I'd rather do it indoors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I don't want someone watching me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I love sex outside in the open air

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I love sex any where as long as it's goood!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Which do you really prefer??

Be honest!!!!!!

2. I love sex anywhere and everywhere!!!!!!!!! But there is something about being in the middle of the woods surrounded by nature that makes me feel so alive!!!! Plus when you are outside, you always have that small chance of someone (or something) watching you and you are so caught up in the moment that you don\'t even notice. That is indeed a thrill in itself!!!!!!!!

3. Like being in the bed of a pick up truck in the middle of a crowded parking lot?? LOL

Or maybe giving/ getting a blowjob going down interstate!

Or maybe fingering the GF/wife while on interstate!!!!

4. i totally agree with everything you said :)

5. See great mind always think alike!!!! LOL

And Bud Head.......how do you know about all those things that I have done and have had done to me. I knew you were spying on me when I felt there was someone watching me!!! Now I feel violated!!!!!! I bet you even know what I do when I\'m all alone in the middle of the night surrounded by mirrors in my bedroom!!!! OMG.......now I have no secrets!!! None whatsover!!! LOL.

6. Thats why I bought this farm...

I am far enough from the road that no one will see unless they come down the driveway.. I have been caught while in the act from being caught up in the moment!!!!

It\'s fun when these helicopters come over looking for growers.. They get a full moon of the naturalk kind!!!!!!!

7. My mind is never wasted when you are concerned!!!!!

I love the feeling of \"maybe getting caught\".

8. Awwwwwwww...........on that note, I must retire for the night. I have to be up at 5am for work and that sucks to say the least. I shall be dreaming of you!!!!! LOL.

And a mind is a terrible thing to waste so I\'m glad I can contribute to the use of your imagination. (Even if that involves wet dreams that leave you all sticky in the morning)!!!!!!!! LOL

Good night everyone...........sleep tight...........until tomorrow!!!!! Peace and love to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Good night sleep tight...

I\'m going to bed in a few!

10. dude, me and my g/f fuck in the woods ALL THE TIME, its so cool and just free! We will lay a comforter and just start going at it, usually really stoned and by my plants! lol. I like inside too, but outside you can just let everything out! and it\'s not a messy! lol.

11. yeah letting fingers roam in the car is always fun :)
    yup. I love getting her all disheveld driving down the highway, she gets all kinds of flustered! turns me on! and seeing the look of guys in trucks driving by! ha! what a kick!

12. Outdoor 4 me, i luv the quick little rush of getting things done before someone comes makes it so much more exciting.

13. In my mind there is a time and a place for everything.....

Sometimes a sudden mission in a public place is a Needed thing...... or sometimes innocent cuddling on the beach turns into some \'else\'....

where ever or whatever theres a time and place for every scenario....

14. I love sex in a swimming pool or hot tub, love it.

But I love sex in a comfortable bed almost the same, so its all pretty close. And yeah I like to be watched, sex is a fun entertaining and beautiful thing, it should be shared worldwide in the public and in private. If only there was no HIV or Syphillis bullshit.

I HATE CONDOMS

I LOVE THE FEEL OF WARM SOFT PUSSY, LOVE IT!

GOD I HAVENT BEEN LAID IN LIKE FOUR DAYS...MY GIRLFRIEND IS ON HER PERIOD AND WE TRIED LAST NIGHT BUT SHE SAYS I HURT HER TOO MUCH SO I HAD TO PULL OUT AND CALL IT A NIGHT, DOESNT THAT FUCKING SUCK? I WAS THAT CLOSE TO GOING BACK TO JACKING OFF I WAS SO HORNY BUT I HAVENT JERKED IT FOR LIKE 5 OR 6 MONTHS AND IM THINKING IM GONNA KEEP IT THAT WAY, UNLESS I DONT GET LAID FOR MORE THAN A WEEK OR TWO, THEN IM DEFINITELY GOING BACK....WHY DID I MENTION ALL THIS? BECAUSE IM FUCKIN STONED

15. I like indoor sex just as much as outdoor. But the thrill of being caught is what makes it more intense. And not even getting caught as much as being seen by other people!!!

16. Or having sex in Central Park in the daytime..which I have done...once.

17. That sounds like fun!

I could do that I think!!!

18. Yeah, what gravy said!!!!

However, sex in the woods or a beautiful green meadow isn\'t that bad of a deal.........or up against the brick wall of a school......or in the car.......or on the car.......or on the beach.....

;)

19. Ok rmjl.. can we safely say.......................anywhere anytime then??

20. Hey, I forgot about that one! That one\'s good too :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.